Chapter 85

Samantha's point of view:

After the doctors office went came home, Harry and Sarah were cuddled asleep in her bed, Robert crashed on the couch and Austin was pacing back and forth in his room. Niall had to go back to the house to check on the boys, I walked into Austin's room and sat on the bed. "Austin, are you okay?"  I asked and he looked up biting his lower lip, "Samantha, I uh, need to move the wedding" My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. "Are you, Serious. wait what."I couldn't speak. "I have a concert that day" a concert, "A CONCERT! AUSTIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" he looked down. "No, I have to or my manager is gonna fire me, my fans need this" HIS FANS! What about me! Am I anything to him anymore! "Your fans? What about me?" I felt like throwing up, I ran to the bathroom and and threw up, He came to help but I pushed him out. I laid my back against the wall and curled up. I cried into my knees and for the first time ever I felt abandoned, lonely, and breaking. Was this the end of us? What's going to happen? I dialed Nialls number and cried into the phone. "I'm heading there now, Samantha please, I need you" I got up and looked in the mirror, I gripped the end of the counter and locked the door. I looked at my puffy red eyes, I opened the medicene counter and found some pills. I pulled off the cap. I started to black out. I felt dizzy, but the pain still lingered. I couldn't breathe. It's an endless pain. I looked at my blurry vision in the mirror. "Samantha open up please!" Niall was screaming. I wobbled over to the door with every inch of my strength, I opened the door but lost control and fell to the ground. Everything went black. I couldn't move or speak. "Sam, please please please stay with me" I heard Niall crying. Where was Austin! He Caused this pain, and he's not here. I can feel myself being picked up, but than all feeling left.  I was gone. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. 

I woke up in a white room, there was no one in here. I looked down to wires hooked up to me everywere. What happen! I looked over to a clip board with my name written on it. I took a peek at it "Self-Harm" and "Suicidal" written on it. What! "WHAT IS GOING ON!" i screamed and Niall comes running in. "Niall, what happen!" I screamed. He took my hand and became very quite "You found out Austin was canceling the wedding and you took some pills to black out, I got there on time to save you but no one can find austin" He canceled the wedding? He's gone? My heart fell. He tightned the grip on my hand "Sam, The nurse said you need to be supervised and so You may have to go on tour with us" I looked down. I couldn't. What the hell is going on!