Chapter 41

Me: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Cant a girl sleep in peace and quiet?

I woke up to see Alex back in the house yelling at Austin. Ugh Great.

Me: Alex what do you want?!

Alex: I want you back Sarah. I dont care if your with Robert. He doesnt deserve you. I loved you first! You should be with me!

And with that he ran over a kissed me. I pushed him away which really pissed him off.

Me: Alex! Why'd you do that! Your the one who doesnt deserve me! Robert is such a better boyfriend than you! Hes sweet and caring and he wont cheat on me! Just move on!

Alex: I cant do that Sarah! Your the love of my life! I cant see you with anybody else. If I cant have you nobody else can! 

Everything happened to quickly. Alex pulled out a gun and aimed for my heart. Austin saw and went a shoved Austin. If it wasnt for that I would've died. The gun went off and I fell to the floor. I was screaming I was in so much pain. I put my hand to my stomach and saw blood. Oh shit.

Robert: AUSTIN!! Stop beating up Alex and go call 911.! Before she dies!

Austin obeyed. Robert got Alex and tied him up before he could leave. I knew he was going to be arrested. Why the fuck did he shoot me? Just because I was with Robert? If he truly loved me he would have moved on not shoot me!

I could feel myseld loosing consciousness.

Me: Robert. I need you.

I felt Robert's hand entertwine with mine. He squeezed my hand. I felt tears drip on my face? Was he crying. I was about to say that I was going to be ok but all of a sudden I passed out. Shit.

I woke up to Austin and Robert pacing back and forth around my room.

Me: Hey guys. You ok?

They both jumped when they heard me talk. They both ran over and gave me a hug. I was surprised at how much pain I was in. They could obviously tell. So they both let go. 

Me: What happened guys? I dont remember. Why am I here?

Austin: Alex shot you hun. Just let it sink in for a minute.

I did let it all sink in. And I remembered everything that happened. Alex came to try and get me back but when I turned him down he flipped and said if he cant have me nobody can. He pulled out a gun and aimed for my heart. If Austin didnt stop him I would be dead right now.

I began to cry. They both looked at me with worried looks.

Robert: Babe. Are you ok? Why are you crying.

Me: If Austin hadnt pushed Alex I would be dead right now. I wouldnt be able to fall in love with you.

I swear I saw a tear run down his face. But before I could even blink it was gone.

Me: I love you Robert. I think im falling in love with you. And im scared.

Robert: So am I Sarah. I love you so much. Ill never leave you and Ill never hurt you. Your my world.  I dont see myself with anybody else.

Me: Same here babe. Come here.

He walked over and I kissed him. I loved him so much. It was scary. I could honestly see us getting married. When I was with him its like nothing else mattered. I had my whole world right next to me. I felt like I could do anything. Most of all I felt safe.

Just then the doctor came in. He said he had good news and bad news.I wanted the good news first. The bad news couldnt be that bad. I was so happy nothing could bring me down.

Doctor: The good news is your going to live. Your recovering great. We would like to keep you in for a few more days to makes sure nothing happens.

Me: Ok thats great. Now the bad news,

Doctor: The bad news is that the police say they cant arrest Alex until you give them your story. Robert and Austin have already told there side. But they cant do anything until you go talk to them. They said your going to have to go to court and testify against him

Oh hell. I guess I was wrong. I guess there was something that could bring me down. Robert grabbed my hand for reassurance. There was one good thing in my life. And that was Robert. 

Me: How long till the court case? 

Doctor: In a 5 days. You'll be realised in 2 days.

Well hell. I had 5 days till I had to face my ex boyfriend who tried to kill me. I was scared. Not about testifying against him. I was scared that if he was free to go that he'd try to kill me again. Ahh hell.