Chapter 72

Sarah huur.(:

Me and sam walked in to see Alex hovering over Robert and austin trying to get Alex away.  

Alex ; YOU CALLED MY GIRLFRIEND A WHORE.!  

Robert; YOU CALLED SAM A WHORE.! 

Alex; I DIDNT, MADISON DID.! 

Robert; SHE'S YOUR PROBLEM.!  

Alex; I. . . just forget it. I'm out. 

Alex flew out accidently nudging me. 

Alex; sorry.  

Sarah; alex, wait do you really like her.? 

Alex; no. I just thought if I dated her, I would get over you.  

Sarah; don't let her get between you and a lifelong friendship.! She's not worth it. Your such an amazing guy and she's just well her. Please.  

I lookes him dead and the eye and moved hair out of his face, I.saw tears run down his eye.  

Sarah; whats the real reason your here. I know it's not because of her.  

Alex; I.wanted to see you guys.  

Sarah; once you.get rid of her, come by and things will be like before. Please, we all miss you.  

Alex looks at me and walks.out leaving me standinh there at.the door staring at the space he was just at. I start to tear up but I felt sam come and hold my hand. She rest her chin on my head.  

Sam; he wasn't worth your breath. 

Sarah; at one point of my.life, he was my everything and like.that.gone. He decided what he wanted to do with his life. I don't have a say anymore. Nothing I can say or do is worth it.  

Sam; come on sweetie.  

She tugged my.hand and we walked into the living room. She looked at me begging.for me to let her go I dropped her hand and she runs over and jumps on austin he gently kisses her head. I.walk over and sit on roberts lap who.just slips his hands around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder.  

Sam; I MET NIALL TODAY.!  

robert; oh how are they. Chill guys 

Sam; y'all knew.!?  

She hits austin. 

Austin; OWW.!  

Sam; how did y'all not tell me.!  

Sarah; never crossed our minds. Ooh we ran into.them. They invited us.to a party tonight. I called tyler and frankie they'll come and watch the kids.  

Robert; sounds like fun.!  

Sam; PARTAHHH.!  

Austin; NO ACHOL FOR SARAH.!  

Robert & Sam agreed.  

Sarah; thanks. 

Robert, austin & Sam; WELCOME.!  

Sam; hey lets get readyy.!  

Sarah; aight. 

We both got up and headed to me and Robert's room.