Chapter 22

Austin comes down to see alex's hand up my shirt full on makeup and my hand on his abs.

Au: GET OFF MY SISTER!

Al: Calm down!

Au: NO GET OFF HER!

Alex flys off and austin pulls me  from my wrist and i go flying into the wall. i hit my head and Alex comes flying over to me. And picks me up

Al: Don't touch her ever again!

Au: ME!? HURT HER!? I SHOULD BEING SAY THAT TO YOU!

Sa: AUSTIN! SHUT UP! I WANT OUT OF HERE!

I run out of the door with alex following me grabbing me by the waist and i fall into his arms. I look down to see Austin's hand prints on my wrist and a bruise on my waist, shoulder and my head bleeding. 

Al: Sarah lets stay at a hotel for a while. 

I just nod and we walk back in the house and go straight to my Room and grab all my clothes and makeup and hair stuff and chargers, and my laptop.

Sa: I'm ready.

We walk down stairs and head to his house. We walk in his fan covered room and he grabs everything he needs. We had $500 put together so we went to the hotel and walked up to my room. This might be fun.

We wlak into the room and it was HUGE! 

Sa: What about your school?

Al: I won't go. I talked to my mom and i'm starting home schooling tomorrow.

Sa: THAT'S AWESOME! And i'm hungry

Right when i said that my tummy growled and i made the puppy dog face.

Al: Alright lets order pizza! 

Sa: Yay! 

Al: How are you not fat?

Sa: Ooh you know me. "I.. . i . . . i work out" (To the rythem of sexy and i know it) 

Al: Ooh man!