Chapter 80

Sarah's point of view ;

Harry took my hand and we walked out to it pouring rain. We booth threw on our hoods and ran to.the park, hands intertwined. Once we got to the park we ran and fell to the floor pulling eachother down under neath the a tree.

Harry; sarah

I looked up at him, playing with his hands. I nod, letting him knowing i'm listing.

Harry; what are you going to do?

I shrug and cuddle up next to him, he throws his arms around me, lifting me into his lap and pulling me into a warm hug. I speak into his chest. "harry, I want you and rabert, but I can't. I don't know what to do." I can feel tears building up in my eyes and I know he can tell. He cups my face and kisses my forehead, I send him a kind smile.

Harry; hungry?

Sarah; STARVED!

He laughs and he pulls me up once he gets up. The rain has stopped and we started running and jumping in puddles together. We decide to go to the cafe, where usually were the drama starts, once we get in there we run into Alex. I run up and hug him from behind him making him jump a little. He turns around to see me and hugs back. I lean up to whisper in his ear "we need to talk later" he smiles and hods and gives my waist a squezze, sending me goosebumps up my body. I look over at harry who's clenching his fist and biting his lips staring outside trying to not make eye contact with me. 

Alex; hey, i'll come by later today.

i smile and nod and he walks outside. i walk over to Harry who looks hurt. I pull him over into a booth and he sits, staring at his hands, I take his hands into mine, forcing him to look at me.

Harry: Why do you do this to me sarah.

I look down at our hands, It stays silent for a couple of more seconds. 

harry: Sarah answer me! 

i look up at him. I look into his eyes to see a mixture of emotions, Hurt, scared, worried, angry. 

Sarah: Harry, I love all 3 of y'all. And right now i can't choose. 

He pulls his hands away and rest's his head back. 

Sarah: Harry. listen. You always go on tour and when you get back we have a thing than you leave again! 

Harry: I know. What if I can change that? 

Sarah: Than maybe

We both smile and hold hands. after eating we both head back, but he drops me off at my house. Where alex's car is next to Roberts. I kiss harry on the cheek and run inside to see Alex comforting robert on the couch. Robert was beding over with his head in his hands. 

Sarah: Rob... Robert.

He looks up, he see's my face and his eyes went to a pile of papers on the table. I drop my purse  and walk over to the table and reach down. My hand flys over my mouth and tears are hitting the paper. "DIVORCE PAPERS". He printed them out and signed them. He hands me a pen.

Robert: Just sign the papers. 

Sarah: But.

Robert: Sign them sarah. 

I scribble my signature down through tears. He takes the papers and walks into our. . his room. Alex comes and pulls me into a warm hug. I sob into his chest. We both pull away and he cups my face and he kisses my forehead aking me smile. 

Alex; Wanna go somewere? 

I nod. I knew the one place I wanted to go to.