Chapter 19

We got in his car and he turned on My Cody Simpson C.D And put on "What you want" my  favorite song. 

I looked over and automatically saw Alex's face. He leaned over and touched my face and i got the chills. It felt like me and Alex. i Just remembered me alex's first date. He took me to a corn maze and we went our seperate ways And everytime we ran into eachother he would kiss me and tell me 1 differnt reason he loves me, And that was a lot! Than it went to me and Alex's first kiss. Than to when me and Alex went to a Comic book store for 5 hours reading comic books and making fun of the character's to when me and Alex decided to go to a hill in the park after hours when the sprinklers came on and we ran around soaked and just talking. I did love him. Not Harry. I loved Alex Ruben Constancio. 

Sa: Noah. I like you but right now i need to get home and put things straight with someone.

No: Okay. Well we havent left so Yeeah. 

I jump out of the car and into the house.

Sa: BYYYEEE NOAAHH!

Al: What are you doing so early. You just left?

Sa: I wanted to talk to youu. 

Al: Uhm Okay. Your room?

We both walk up the stairs in complete silence. We get into the room and he sits on the bed while i close the door and i walk over there awkwardly and sit down close but not to close to him. 

I told him about the car and my memories.

Sa: I love you. And only you. I thought if i dated Harry i would be able to get over you, But really No. 

Al: sarah, If we are talking about this. I love you too. And I didn't cheat on you and i'm still a virgin. I only told you that because i was scared you were going to pick him and i didn't want to get hurt so i said that stuff. I was being selfish. 

I just lean over and rest my head on his shoulder and cried. Why did I cry? I was happy, Joyful, Loved. I was loved by the one i loved. I couldn't ask for anything more. 

I just lean up and kiss him fast and short. 

Sa: So is it safe to ask if i can keep this monster shirt?

Al: I love you but not monster love. 

Sa: What!

Al: i'm kidding Yes of coarse you can have it! 

I can see him pull out his phone and tweet.

@AlexConstancio7: Back with the love of my life @SarahConstancio. I can not loose her again! It was painful.

I look down and see. And smile and tweet back

@SarahConstanio: @AlexConstancio7 Ooh man. Now we have to tell "him".

He looks up. He knew who i was talking about. His face became pale. Austin. 

Austin hasn't really spoke to alex. Well lets put it in a way that you would understand. Austin Wanted nothing to do with Alex anymore. He hated him. 

Al: You can,

Sa: No way! 

I sit in his lap and give him the puppy dog face. 

Al: Fine. Stay close he might blow up again.

He walks downstairs and i sit on the top stair. I heard Screaming in less than 1 minute.