Chapter 52

Sarah's POV

Roberts dad went ballistic once he found out I was pregnant. He keep yelling at Robert and it scared me. His voice kept getting louder and louder.

Mike:How could you be so irresponsible Robert?! We both know your going to leave her. She's 16 for gods sake!

Robert: Just because you left mom when I was 3 doesn't mean I'm going to leave Sarah. I love her!

Ronda: Robert that's enough out of you!

Robert: No mom. He left us! Just because he wanted to go sleepwith a whore!

Mike: That's enough! Like your any better! Getting this whore pregnant.

That was it for Robert. He leaped on his dad and started beating the crap out of him. I was freaking out. I started screaming and crying. Ronda was trying to comfort me but it didn't work.

Me: Robert stop! He isn't worth it!!

Robert stopped beating his dad up. Ronda ran over to see if he was ok. There was blood everywhere. Robert came over to hold me. I didn't realize I was shaking until he held me. He started comforting me.

Robert : Shh. Its ok.

Mike: Yeah that's right. Go comfort your little whore. Once a whore always a whore.

Robert didn't need to do anything. I ran over and slapped him across his face. HARD! I ran out of the house crying.

Robert: I'm going to marry Sarah. With our without your permission. Some family you are.

He slammed the door and ran to me. He gave me a hug and told me it was time to go home. I just nodded and got in the car. He kissed me before he started the car and we drove off heading home. Thank god. I couldn't wait to get there.I looked out the window.We were in the car and it was silent for at least 10 minutes. I couldn't stand it anymore so I broke the silence.

Me: Babe. I'm sor..

He cut me off before I could finish.

Robert: Sarah its fine. You didn't know.

Me: Will you tell me what happened?

Robert: Yeah I guess.. Well when I was 3 when mom found out he was cheating on her. He left her after that. 10 years later he decided to come back in our life. Mom was still in love with him so of course she'd take him back. As for me I never could get myself to forgive him.

Me: Babe I'm so sorry. Your mom doesn't deserve him. You don't need his agreement to marry me.

Robert: Baby I love you.

He kisses my forehead and drives to the hotel room.