Chapter 42

Well great. I just got shot by my ex boyfriend and now I have to go testify against him. At least I have Robert by my side. Speaking of Robert I wonder where he went. I fell asleep soon after the doctor told me about my court date. I woke up to see no Austin or Robert. I looked for the tv remote so I could watch something to kill the time.  Then I saw a HUGE teddy bear with a note attached to it. 

Sarah,

Robert and I went to go get something to eat. We'll be back in about an hour. 

Love: Austin.

I wonder how long they had been gone. I was tired but I didnt want to sleep. I paged my doctor and asked him if he had any movies. He said Austin brought one for me before he left. I looked at the title and laughed. He brought me Despicable Me. I havent watched this in forever. I asked the doctor to put it in for me and he did. Halfway through the movie Robert and Austin came back. They brought me Wendy's cause they know I HATE hospital food. We watched the rest of the movie. Robert by my side stroking my hair, kissing my forehead. He looked so tired and sad. I wonder if he got any sleep.

Me: Babe you look exhausted. Austin so do you! 

Austin: We havent sleep yet today. We were so worried you wouldnt make it. 

Me: You guys need to get some sleep. Im fine.

They tried arguing with me but I never lose an arguement. Finally Austin decided to go home and rest for a bit. He promised to come back as soon as he woke up. That just left me and Robert together. YEE!

Robert: Babe?

Me: Yes?

Robert: I love you. No not even that. Im IN love with you. You mean so much to me. When Alex.. Shot you.. I thought I had lost you. I cant live without you Sarah. You mean the world to me. I would do anything for you.

Me: Im falling so hard for you Robert. Im so scared that your going to leave me. Your my everything. 

Robert: Im not going anywhere. 

He leaned in and we kissed. The kiss was electric. Sparks were flying big time. It was magical. He deepened the kiss and we were full on making out. We pulled away to breathe.

Robert: Ive missed your kisses.

I kissed him again. I wish nothing could ever ruin this moment. For once I was happy. The doctor came in while we were kissing and he cleared his throat.

Doctor: Good news. Were realising you early. Your doing perfectly fine with everything. You will need to wear a bandage around your stomache. Only for the next week. You will need to come back next week so we can see how everything is.

Me: Ok thats fine. When can I leave?

Doctor: You can leave right now if you'd like. We do need either Austin or Robert to sign the realise papers.

So Robert went and singed the papers. He carefully helped me into his car. He drove me home and helped me lay on the couch. Austin was up now making me pancakes. Robert went home to shower and change. He promised to come back once he was done.

Austin made the best pancakes in the world. Every bite is like a piece of heaven. He put in a movie and we both fell asleep. Then there was a knock on the door. Austin went to get it. It was Robert of course. He finished watching the movie with us. I was so tired. I fell asleep against his chest. is breathing calmed me down. Soon I was fast asleep.

The next few days had been complete torture. Austin was helping me get my story straight for the judge. The case was tomorrow morning. I was freaking out completely. I didnt want to face Alex. I was scared to. I.. still love him. He was my first love and I would always have a place for him in my heart. But I was with Robert now. And I couldnt be happier. He helped me with everything since the accident. He wanted to do something special tonigt to get my mind off of the case. 

I checked the time. Crap I had 30 mins to get ready! I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair. I didnt have time to straighten it so i left it wavy. I threw on some jeans and my blue saeropostale shirt. I threw on some flip flops, put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my purse. I didnt have time to put makeup on. 

I ran down staires in perfect timing. As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a smiling Robert. He had roses with him. 

Me: Aww these are beautiful. Thanks babe.

I gave himj a quick kissed and asked Austin to put them in a vase. I handed him the roses and walked out the door. Robert put on another blind fold. Oh great. It didnt take long to get there. He took me to Steak-N-Shake. After that we went to see "The Vow" It was so cute! I cried throughout the whole thing. After the movie was done we walked through the park. 

Me: This was the perfect date.

Robert: I know. Now if only there was a way to end this perfect day.

I knew exactly how. I pulled him in for a kiss. The sparks were instantly there. The kiss wasnt like any of our other ones. This one was more passionate. After the kiss Robert grabbed my hand and we walked through the park. We layed down in the grass and watched the stars.

Me: There so beautiful.

Robert: Yes they are, but nothing compares to your beauty.

I kissed his cheek and layed my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead over and over. After about an hour we decided to go home. He walked him to the door gave me a kiss and left. He needed to get to bed before tomorrow, He was going to come pick me and Austin up. I headed to my room and put my phone on the charger.  was almost asleep when my phone went off.

@Robert15Jgod: Had the perfect night with my babygirl @SarahMahone. We have a big day ahead of us. Love you Sarah. Goodnight. <3

I smiled ands tweeted back.

@SarahMahone: @Robert15Jgod sure knows how to take a girl out. I love this boy. Goodnight love.

And with that I fell into a dreamless sleep. I woke up to Austin shaking me telling me I had to get up and get dressed. I quickly got up and changed into a skirt and my pink hollister shirt. I threw on flipflops. I went into the bathroom and put on some make up. I went downstairs to eat breakfast then I went to brush my teeth. Robert was already here so when I was ready we left. The ride there was silent and awkward. Once we got there we found the room and waited for the judge to start. 

Judge: Sarah Mahone and Alex Constancio please stand. Do you promise to say nothing but the truth the whole truth and nothing else.

Me: I promise,

Alex: I promise.

And with that the case started. And all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey its Sam. I hope you guys like our story!

Please become a fan. 

Give us some ideas?

My twitter: @ForeverSalex

Sarahs: @SarahConstancio

Sarah will be writing the next chapter(: We love all of your support!