Chapter 59 part 2

Austin's POV

We headed to a club that Frankie booked us. Once we got there we all headed in. The music was blaring.  The whole crew started dancing, Robert didn't want achol so we were just driking monster and red bull to hype us up. 

After 20 minutes of dancing hardcore. The music stopped and 1 girl walked in wearing booty shorts and a tiny tight bright pink tank top and some sperry's. Her hair was curled but she had a hat covring her face. All the boys whistled. She walked ovre to Robert and ran her hands down his abs he backed away alittle which made me smile. He cares about her. She tried to stick her hand down his pants but he pushed her away. She dropped the hat and laughed. Sarah! 

Robert: What the hell sarah! 

Sarah: Whaddup! 

She jumps on the table and tells the dj to play music. Was she driking? 

Sam comes running in and over to me. She pulls me to the bathroom. 

Sam: We deciededt to go  some girls dance club and when we got there She started drinking! I'm so sorry! I'm a screw up! 

She broke down crying

Austin: Sam, Baby It's okay! Let's just go calm her down!

We both run out to see some other random girls grainding on the crew and Sarah and Robert kissing on a couch. Sarah has him pinned down with his hands on her waist, They pulled away and she took him to the dance floor.

Robert's POV

Sarah grabbed me and pulled me to the dance floor were she turned around and started grinding on me. She's pregnant and she's driking. I wanted to take her home but for some strange reason I was liking this. . . What am I saying!? I picked her up and carried her over to Austin. Austin looks at me and nods. Sam got in the car with me and her and drove us home. Half way there sarah crashed.

Sam: Robert I'm so sorry! I didn't know she was a partier! I swear

Robert: It's cool, Calm down sam. What sucks is that I don't have her ring yet! 

Sam: Yes you do! Look. 

And she pulls out a turqoise diamound ring. 

Robert: How did you get this?

Sam: Austin duh! He knew she has wanted this ring since well forever and he knew you had so much on your mind. Look I have an idea.

Robert: What? 

- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 

Sarah's POV

-Next day-

I woke up with a pounding headache, I rolled over to find myself alone. I sighed.

Sarah: ROBERT VILLANUEVA!

Robert comes running in scared. 

RoberT: Oh my god sarah are you okay? 

Sarah: Shut up and get me some medicene

Robert: Yeah, Love you to. 

He picks up a water bottle and some Ibeprofan. I drink it down.

Roert: Happy? 

Sarah: No I'm lonely.

He laughs and crawls ontop of me. He kisses my neck. I push him off. 

Sarah: Robert tomorrow we are getting married! 

Robert: I know.

I cuddle up next to him. 

Robert: Hey com'on we have pizza and cheesey bread and maranira suace and peace tea. 

I get up and run downstairs to see Sam sitting on Austin's lap eating a peice of pizza, Tyler and Frankie texting, Zach sleeping on the couch, Connor in the kitchen getting some water. Tyler is hugging and sleeping on the minion. He throws his phone down. Robert comes and pushes me on Tyler and takes the minion from him.

Robert: Take her but leave me the minion! 

I drop my mouth and everyone "Oohs"! 

Robert: Baby, I'm sorry. 

Sarah: Ugh! 

I turn around and cuddle up with tyler who slips his hands around my waist. We wink at eachother. And we moves our heads in alittle, He covers his lips with a think blanket and our mouths touch with the blanket between us.

Robert: DUDE! THAT'S MY FIANCEE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Me and Tyler burst out laughing.

Robert: What?

Sarah: We didn't kiss calm down. and hand me the minion.

Robert: NO!

Sarah: Robert you don't want to Piss me off! HAND ME THE DAMN MINION! 

Robert: Fine!! 

He hands me the minion and I hug it. Something hits me on the chest. I look down to see on the back has writing " Marry Me" And a the ring I have been dreaming of forever Attached to the overalls of the minion. I look up to see everyone staring at me. I smile and start crying. I throw the minion off my lap and jump into Robert's arms. 

Sarah: i love you robert! 

Robert: I love you too baby.

We walked upstairs to my room. I layed on my bed examining the ring. Robert comes over and lays next to me rubbing my stomach. A bump is growing bigger everyday. 

Robert: You know, In a couple of months we will be married, And parenting. 

Sarah: What are we going to name it?

Robert: If it's a boy I want it to be Carter and a girl Elizabethh? With 2 h's! 

Sarah: Cute! But why to H's?

Robert: Name one person you know with 2 H's?

Sarah: None? Ooh I get it! 

Austin comes walking in and robert kisses my stomach bye. We wont be able to see eachtother 'till tomorrow. I wave bye to him and he throws on a Red Snapback with a big white R on it. I laugh and he walks out.