Chapter 51

Sam's POV

It was raining, My favorite(: I walked into my Neon, Mulitcolor Room and i look over to see a collage of me and my old friends from back home, Me and Mom moved here after my dad died of a heart attack, My mom was the judge and got transported here. I walked over and stared at my old life. I missed it. I walked to the mirror, My hair was in a pony tail, I was wearing a Bright neon pink top and at the bottom I cut it up and put beads on, Neon yellow, Neon pink, Neon Green, red, and N. Yellow, N. Pink, Neon Green. It went that way all the way around, White jean booty shorts and some silve glittery toms, I was tan from going to the beach all the time. I felt a buzz from my back pocket,

From: Austyy!

To: me

Hey! Robert and Sarah went to Houston for some personal buissness, I'm lonely, Come over?(:

To: Austtyy!

From: Me

Sure! And uhm. lol

From: Austyy

To: Me

Lol, I'll tell you when you get here(:

To: Austyy

From: Me

Mmk(:

I grabbed my bag that went across my body, It was white but had Bright colors splattered down. Inside was my headphones, Cody Simpson wallet, Keys, Some mints, Some White, Blue, Green, And Pink Nail Polish. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, I grabbed some Organtic Tea and poured it into a thermus, My mom was all about Organtic and Healty foods, I bite into an Pear and threw it into the trash, Nasty taste.

Mom: Dear, Were are you going?

She said with a smile

Sam: Out With Austin

Mom; He seems nice, Don't get to friendly

She giggled and laughed and walked out. I rolled my eyes and walked to the garage, I stumbled over some boxes we ahven't unpacked. I kicked them out of my way and into my black sentra. (Again I don't know cars lol) I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on. 

"My Tears run down like razorblades and no, I'm not the one to blame: its you or is it me?

And all the words we never say come out and now we're all ashamed."

I turned the radio, The song was to depressing, Anyways I was already at the house wow.

I parked up and Austin ran up and hugged me. He kissed me which sent sparks from our lips through my body.

Sam: Austin!

I kissed back and hugged him. He put me down and walked me into the house. We sat down on the couch.

Sam: So, What's with Robert and Sarah?

Austin: Ooh, Well He got her pregnant and so I'm making them get married if they want to keep the child so They had to go talk to his parents.

Sam: Ooh, Well there so cute together! They look like what true love should look like.

Austin: Have you ever felt true love?

I shake my head and he smiles.

Austin: I can change that

He smiles and takes my hand. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me, which turned into a hard kissing, He licked the bottom lip begging for entrace, I allowed, His tongue roamed my mouth, I pulled him closer and crawled onto his lap never leaving his mouth, I wrap my arms and legs around him, His hands rub my back and he snakes his hands and grabs my butt. we both pulled away for air. We both smiled and i stared into his big brown eyes. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.

Austin: Wanna go somewere?

Sam: Sure! But no blindfold please.

Austin: Aight,

We both got in the car and he drove to some place. He put on some Music, My favorite song Kiss me slowly by parachute,

"Stay with me baby, stay with me

Tonight don't leave me alone

Walk with me, Come and walk with me,

To the edge of all we've ever known"

He parked into the beach parking lot, It was now 6 pm.

He ran over and opened the door for him, I jumped onto his back. He walked us to the water, he set me down and we walked letting the water and sand to our toes, We we're holding our shoes mine in my right hand and his in his left, We held hands. I put our shoes on a bench with my purse, We ran into the water, He came and picked me up, A huge wave came and knocked us over. After awhile of playing in the water we walked out and sat in the sand, He laid back with his hands in the sand I laid back resting my head on his chest, After what felt like hours of joking and laughing we got up, It was now 9 pm. we got in his car and drove me to the house, He gave me a pair of Sarah's sweats and a tank top, Me and her had the same sence of style so that was good. I got dressed and put my hair in a messy, wet bun on my head. I walked down and kissed him goodbye, i drove home to see someone else parked in the drive way, i ran in and threw my purse on the couch.

Mom: Sweety, Why is your hair wet?

Sam: Me and Austin went to the beach? Who's car is in the drive way?

Mom: Ooh, That's Mrs. Constancio's car. Her and both her sons are here.

And with that Alex and Andrew walked in. Alex waved at me and I smiled and waved back. I said bye and walked upstairs, I fell asleep in a couple of minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sarah here!

Lol

Yes! Alex has a 14 year old brother named Andrew, i just found out lol. 

So Yeeah, Here yahh go!