Chapter 39

Looks like my episode of Dr. Mahone helped me a lot more than I thought it would. Austin had always been there when I needed him. Before I told him what was on my mind I keep thinking to myself "He's gonna get mad at me." "Hes gonna hate me forever" I knew I was just being in denial. No matter how many fights we get into Austin would never hate me. We have a special brother sister bond.

Austin: What seems to be the problem Sarahbear.

He hasnt called me that in a long time. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I miss our special bond. Ever since me and Alex went out it seems like its been fading. I need to fix that. 

Me: Well im sorta kinda.. in a love square. Alex, Robert, Harry, and Tyler all like me. Hell im surprised Zach hasnt "confessed" his love for me. But hes in love with his girl. Austin I dont know what to do. There all so sweet but i just dont know. Help?

Austin: You did the right thing coming to me. Im an expert on love advice.

He was right too. Hes the one who helped me and Alex get together. Hes always helping his bros with the ladies. I just hate that he cant find a girl that wont treat him like crap. Ill have to start looking.

Austin: Look Sarah. I know this is going to be hard to hear but you need to follow your heart. And I know how hard its going to be to choose one of them. Do you want my honest opinion on who you should date?

Me: Yeah..

Austin: I think you and...

Just then he was interupted by a knock at the door.

Me: Ill get it.

I walked over and opened the door to see Robert hiding behind a HUGE teddy bear that held a heart saying "I love you" across it. It was so beautiful. 

Me: Hmm. I wonder who's behind this gorgeous teddy bear. If he doesnt show himself soon I guess Ill be hugging myself.

I knew that would trigger him. He ran into the house, threw the teddy bear on the couch, then ran back and gave me a bear hug, He picked me up and spun me around like in the movies. I felt so safe in his arms. I never wanted this hug to end. I could tell he didnt want it to either. We hugged for 5 mins until Austin came and ruined it.

Austin: What no hug for me?

He looked like he was about to cry. It was hilarious. Robert let go of me and jumped onto Austin. I think he meant to give me a bear hug but it was a fail. They both fell to the floor and I couldnt help but laugh. I started crying from laughing to hard.

Robert: I was saving your hug for last. Whats the saying? Oh yeah save the best for last.

Me: Hey! Thats not fair. I thought I was the best.

I pretended to pout. It worked all right cause Robert came running back to me and hugged me again.

Robert: You are the best.

He whispered in my ear. It gave my stomache butterflies. Something about being in Roberts arms felt so right. He made me feel so safe.

Robert: Ready to go?

Me: Where are we going?

Robert: Its a surprise (; Go get ready.

I went upstairs and put on my white short shorts with my blue strapped tanktop.

Robert: Dont forget your bathing suit!

Great another day going swimming. I didnt mind though. I love swimming. I used to be a competitive swimmer. I stopped shortly after Austin started singing. I just got to busy with things.

Me: Im ready to go. Bye Austin. Love you.

Austin: Have fun. Love you too. Robert I want her home by 10. 

We laughed at his joke. Austin never was like this when I went out. I wonder who we was gonna say I should date. Ill ask him later on that.

We got in Roberts car and jammed to a cd Austin made him. He made my put on a blindfold so I would be completely surprised. I was so nervous for some reason. I dont understand why, This was the first time I was ever nervous. Just then my phone vibrated. I told Robert I was going to check it. He told me I could only if I didnt look at the road. I agreed of course.

It was a tweet from Robert.

@Robert15Jgod: Taking @SarahMahone out for the surprise of her life. Cant wait to see her facial expression.

I decided to tweet back.

@SarahMahone: @Robert15Jgod is taking me somewhere secret. He even made me wear a blindfold. Kinda scared! #Pray4Me. <3

He obviously got the tweet and checked his phone. He laughed. But he keep his eyes on the road. I couldnt stop starring at him., He was just so.. beautiful. His smile and eyes. Just everything. I was getting so lost in thought then my phone went off. Another tweet.

@AlexConstancio7: What do you do when the love of your life leaves? I dont know what I can do to get her back. @SarahMahone im so sorry. </3

I started to cry a little. I didnt want Robert to see so I just put my blindfold back on. It didnt take long to get to the secret place., Robert opened my door and took my hand. I was so scared. He took off my blindfold and was stunned at what I saw. 

He took me to the Japenese garden. It was so beautiful here. The scenery of the flowers and tree and the way the moon shined over the water was just so beautiful. He led me to the bridge that looked over the lake. There was a blanket spread out and a picnik basket. Aww! Hes so romantic.

Robert: So. What do you think?

Me: Its so.. Beautiful.

Robert: You know whats more beautiful?

Me: No. What?

Robert: You.

I gave him the biggest hug ever. I didnt want to let go. We finally did and then ate our food. He brought pizza. Hes such a goofball. He actually put a pizza box in the basket. I love this boy.

After we were done eating we walked hand-in-hand over the river walk. He stopped me when he saw a shooting star.

Robert: Make a wish.

I knew I was supposed to say it to myself but I didnt care.

Me: I wish this moment would never end.

Robert looked at me and I just got lost in his eyes.

Robert: Same here.

He started leaning in for a kiss. I didnt know what to do. I mean I really like him but I was so confused with everybody else. I did what Austin told me to do. I followed my heart. I removed the space between us and kissed him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody its Sam.

Me and Sarah have a new book coming out so be on the look out for it!

Sorry if we dont update everyday. But were going to try our best update as much as we can.

We love all of you!

Please become a fan of Sarah and me.

My account name is: Mahomielove321 

Once you become a fan of me AND sarah tweet us and well DM Alex for you.

My twitter is : @ForeverSalex

Sarah's is: @SarahConstancio

Thanks for reading!<3