Chapter 84

Sarah's point of view:

I woke up to Robert not lying there next to me where he's suppose to be. I shook it off and walked to the bathroom to get dressed, I pressed play and Mayday Parade starts singing, I bob my head to the beat and I turned on my curler and decided to wear an Over sized jean jacket, a white tank top, some black leggings, a pair of Maroon keds. I curled my hair and put on makeup, more than I usually do. I walked out and grabbed a cup of hot tea, I walked out the glass window out into the winter air. It was only 9:30 am and Robert and Austin were probably asleep. I took a sip of tea and Alex came walking out in pajama pants and a sweat shirt. He kissed the top of my head and sat on the other side of me also drinking hot tea. I smile at him and looked out at the country. "So, you ready for the wedding?" he asks trying to start a conversation, I smile and nod "I don't think I'm the one you should be asking Alex, I've done this before" she chuckles and shrugs. "So, how are you and Robert" he looks at me with concerned eyes. "Ha, breaking" The simplest form I could put it in that wouldn't hurt. The saddest thing was, it was true, was no ordinary lie to make myself feel better or hurt, But to only feel lonely. I did miss me and his relationship, but people change. I took out a cigarette and light it. She looked over and smiled at me. "Sarah, really. I thought you quit" she looked at me with a smile while I just shrug and blow out. After about an hour of just talking, Sam walks out and sits on my lap. "Sarah, I don't feel good" she mummbles into my shoulder. I feel her head, "You have a fever, come on, Alex get some medicene and some apple juice" he nods and I carry her and put her on the couch. Alex comes and hands her the juice and some pills. "Sam's poppin' pils" I scream making her laugh. "Shut up" she laughs and closes her eyes, I call up Niall and Harry and they came in 10 minutes. Harry came and wrapped his arms around me while Niall ran and kissed Sam's hot forehead. "Niall, call the doctor" harry tells him, Alex eyes me and Harry and walks into his room, Harry and I walk outside. "So, How are you and Robert?" Really, is that what everyone is thinking? Sam and Austin are getting married and the shit on their mind is how me and Robert are. People now and days. "Hurting" I said and I brought my feet up, and my knees to my chin. "Whats wrong?" he asks resting his hand on my knee. "He's no you" I look up. He looks down at his hand on my knee and squuezes it. "Sarah, why'd you marry him though?" he takes my hand "The kids" I said taking his hand in mine. "I could've helped! Sarah, I love you so much." I nod and kiss his cheek slowly. I drop his hand and walk inside to Robert sitting on the couch with Carter and LeAnne on his lap. Their were getting so big now. He looks up at me and Harry standing behind me. No emotion on his face, No smile, his eyes were blank. "Hi" he finally breaks the silence "Hi" I say with a slight wave. I noticed Sam was not on the couch "Niall took Sam to the doctors, Austin is in his room making a video for his up coming concert" Upcoming concert? "When is that?" I ask sitting on the arm rest on the couch "The day of the wedding, he has to go move the wedding up a day" I laugh hard "You're kidding me right?" Robert shakes his head. I storm into his room while he's making a video. "AUSTIN MAHONE, YOU'RE NOT MOVING THE WEDDING, EITHER YOU CANCEL IT OR YOU CANCEL THE CONCERT!" i scream at him as he turns off the video, "I can't cancel the concert sarah." He looks up at me, my mouth is hanging I can tell. "I can't believe you right now. You don't deserve Samantha. You don't deserve this crew. Mahomies will get that you're getting married, but you choose them over you fucking wife-to-be, You're not the Austin we all know" after that I walked out to Robert asleep on the couch. I run into Harry's arms. "This whoe family is falling apart, And I can't do anything about it, FUCK ROBERT WILL YOU GET UP!" i scream and he shots up off the couch. "What the hell" he mummbles rubbing his eyes. "That's all you do is sleep!" i scream throwing a pillow at him. "DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT AUSTIN'S CANCELING THE WEDDING, OR THAT THIS FAMILY IS DYING!" I throw another pillow at him. Harry pulls me into a hug and kisses my head "Calm down sarah" Harry whispers in my ear. I sigh and look at Robert who's again sleeping on the couch "FUCK YOU ROBERT!" I scream and walk into my room slamming the door, Harry comes in and lays on the bed, I prance across the room holding a pillow tight to my body. "Sarah, I'm not leaving without you" he says making me stop "I have a tour coming up and I want you to come with Sam. At least have a break from the people who are making your life miserable" he says sitting up I sigh "Maybe." I say laying down next to him, He pulls me close and moves hair from my face. Boy did I love him.