Chapter 60

Sarah's PV

I had a hard time falling asleep that night. I had so much on my mind. The next day I was getting married! The love of my life. I was so nervous, I didn't know how tomorrow would turn out. I couldn't see Robert until tomorrow so he stayed at his stayed at his place with the guys. Luckily I had Sam here. She Slept in Austin's bed. I wounder how they were doing. I woke up the next morning to Sam jumping on my bed yelling at me get up. 

Sam: Go shower! I need to make you beautiful! 

So I got up to shower. Thankfully Sam went and made me waffled for breakfast. She did my hair as I was eating. I decided to curl it and Sam was an expert and doing hair! 25 minutes later and my hair was done. It looked. . . .AMAZING! Gosh did I love this girl! Now makeup time. I didn't want a whole lot of makeup. So I put eyeliner for now. I'll do the rest after my dress. Sam thought it would be a good idea to put my dress on at the church. That way nothing happen to it on the way there. We got in the car and drove to St. Anthony's Church. I wonder how the boys were doing. 

Robert's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

God damn stupid alarm clock. Just 5 more minutes! Before I could shut my eyes Austin barged in and jumped on me

Austin: Time to get ready bro! It's finally time! 

Today was the day that i was going to marry the love of my life. Sarah. I looked at the time and saw I had just enough time to Shower before we left. I took a quick shower and grabbed my suit and met the boys outside. Austin and Sam picked out the church so I was surprised at how beautiful it was. There were stone figures outside and the building and the building had an arch on it. It was just pure beauty! I knew Sarah felt the same way.

Robert: Let's get this thing Started!

We walked to our Room where we would change. It didn't take us long. Now it was time to wait for Sarah. Me and the boys walked out to see All our friends and the crew chatting. We walked to our spots, And i stood there waiting for my princess to walk to the aisle. 

Sarah's POV

When we first got to the chruch I was amazed at how beautiful it was. Sam ended up in the church. The decorations were magnificent. Blue and Red everywere! Just pure beauty. Sam led me to our changing room and helped me into my dress Austin picked out. And let me tell yah! They did a fantastic job! The building was perfect. Inside was a walkway that led down to this door that open dress. At first I was freaking out because I thought that it wouldn't fit. And it didn;t at first. Then I realized I didn't put the zipper down all the way. Man was that embarrassing! Sam Didn't mind to help. She was such an amazing friend! after she helped me into my dress she got in her own stunning dress. it was light blue and fit her perfectly. she put on a little eyeliner and mascara. she added a tiny bit of eyeshadow. i did my makeup at the house so we we're ready to go. 

Me: Sam?

Sam: Yes sarah?

me: will you walk me down the aisle with austin?

Sam: I would love to. 

we met Austin at the doors. 

Austin: you booth look beautiful!

me: thanks austin!

sam just smiled sweetly and Austin kissed her on the cheek. The music started playing and I had so many butterflies in my stomach. I was getting Married! The doors opened and I instantly found Roberts eyes locked on mine. His grin grew larger. I walked down the aisle and kissed Sam and Austin on the cheek. Austin shook Roberts hand and went to sit beside Sam. the preacher said the normal stuff at wedding. Blah Blah Blah. I just wanted to marry him already! 

preacher: Sarah do you take Robert to be your husband?

Me: I do.

Preacher: Robert do you take Sarah to be your wife?

Robert: I do. 

Preacher: And if there are any objections speak now. 

Silence. . . . . 

Preacher: You may now kiss the bride

Austin's POV

Aww! My little Sarahbear was second away from being to Robert's wife. Inches before the kiss somebody barged in and yelled stop. I turned around and saw Alex there out of breath running towards Robert & Sarah. Not on my watch. 

Sarah's POV

Seconds away from the kiss someone screamed stop! We all turned around to see Alex running down the aisle. Everything happen so quickly. Austin jumped out of his seat and stopped Alex before he got to me and Robert.

Austin: What are you doing here! You wern;t invited.

Alex: I don't care! She wants. If she tells me to leave than I'll leave! 

All eyes were on me. Great. I looked at Robert and I knew what I had to say. 

Me: Alex. I don't Love you anymore! I want you in my life as my bestfriend but I don't know if you can handle that. If you think you san stay if not leave right now. 

Alex: Austin! I can't sit around and watch my true love, love someone else. 

Austin: She moved on! and so should you! 

Alex: First she need to tell me this is what she wants. I'm sorry sarah. But I can't watch you love somebody else. 

And with that he walked out. I could feel the tears start to form. I ignored them and got back to my wedding.

Preacher: Well if there aren't any more interuptins, Robert you may now kiss the bride. 

The kiss was short and sweet. Everybody stood up and clapped. Austin and Sam were crying I ran over and gave them a huge hug. I thanked Austin for everything he's helped me through. I thanked Sam for coming into my life. She was the bestest friend i ever had! 

Zach: PARTY TIME!!

How could I forget about the after party? Oh Yeah, Gona party it up! First the DJ played the traditional father daughter dance, But since my dad wasn't here i danced with austin instead. Robert came and took the lead. Austin went and grabbed sam. The music stopped and me and Robert did our bride and groom dance. All the couples joined the dance floor. The song ended sooner I expected. God gave me you was our song. Now time for the good songs! They were all songs to grind to. Hell yeeah! I got down surprisingly since i was pregnant. Sam defiently knew how to dance. Her and Austin looked like they were having a blast. Everybody did! After the dances it was time for cake and toast. Austin went first: 

Austin: Sarah and Robert always had a thing for eachother. I'm so happy to see them together and happy. They both mean so much to me. I hope me and my amazing girlfriend Sam end up like them. 

Sam blushed and she was next: 

Sam: Even though I haven't known you that long and I already think of you as my sister. Your funny, beautiful, and such an amazing person. I'm so happy you found a guy like Robert. Y'all make the perfect couple . One day I want to be in your shoes standing next to your amazing brother. 

I walked over and hugged her. Sam meant so much to me. she was the sister i always wanted. Other people did little toast. We cut the cake and went back to dancing. After 3 songs Robert pulled me aside and told me he had a surprise for me. I looked over to Sam and Austin and they just shrugged. He took me outside and told me the best news ever!