Chapter 69 part 2

Sam's pov ;

After 45 minutes of trying to put the kids asleep we finally succeded.! I walked out the room to see Austin Eating a peice of pizza sipping Dr.Pepper flipping through the movies. I walked into the kitchen to grab some AriZona tea but was pulled away from the fridge, Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and was kissing my neck, He set me on the counter his hands running up and down my back, His lips ran from my neck and were now on my jaw line drawing a line to my lips, I threw my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, His hands squueze my butt and he licks the bottom lip, Of coarse I let him in, His sweet tongue roamed my mouth, We stayed like this for a few more seconds but pulled away for air, We went back in for a few seconds more but was inturupted by babies crying. I rested my head on his shoulder and he carried me in the room and set me in the crib and picked up Carter and LeAnne.

Sam: Hey.!

Austin: Hahahaha.! Your my baby.

He flashes me a cheesy smile and throws me a binki that he just got out of the box. I flash him a smile and pop it in and start chewing and I cuddle into a ball and stare at Austin Patting Carter's back and him Setting LeAnne into a baby swing. She falls asleep instantly and so does Carter.

I reach my arms up and Austin Comes and picks me up and holds me like a baby, He removes the binki and throws it and sweetly kisses me shortly.

Austin: No PDA for the babies, Baby.

I laugh silently and he carries me out. He carries me to the couch and throws me down and throws himself down next to me and pulls me onto his lap and kisses me hard, I pull myself closer closing all the gaps and I start girinding while kissing, He starts to moan making me giggle. I felt his "Thing" Grow. I stop and pull away and look down. I start laughing so hard I fell off the couch.

Austin: I can't help it.! The hottest girl I know was seriously makeing out with me griding on me, I'm a dude.! I can't help it.!

I keep laughing and he picks me up and lays my head on his lap with my face looking up, He flashes me a sweet protecting smile and turns on the T.V and my favorite musical comes flashing on. Wicked. He goes to change it but I slap my hand down knocking the remote outta his hand.

Austin: What The Flying Unicorn.!

I eye him and he just smiles.

Sam: Me and My Dad used to watch this every night before he left for buissness trips. We did that until he died. I haven't seen this since.

I know I started to cry because he was wipping my tears with his finger, He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

Austin: Please don't cry baby. I love you, I hate seeing the ones I love cry.

He wiped my last tear and I rested my head onto his shoulder. I decided to go change, I don't think Sarah would mind if I borrowed some of her pajama's. I walked into her closet, Which was HUGE.! And grabbed a pair of Plaid boxers which were Austin's that she stole and a Tight neon pink v neck and some fuzzy neon rainbow socks, I threw my hair into a messy bun on my head and walked out to see Austin Shirtless, he made my knee's weak.

Sam: Okay, I know you get this from thousands of girls per day, But damn you are SEXY.!

Austin: Look who's talking baby.

I run and jump on him and bury my head in his chest with his hands rubbing my back. I can tell I was falling asleep because Sooner or later I was Passed out ontop of Austin's body who was also sleeping. He turned off the t.v and all the lights so now It was pitch black and quiet, Well until Robert and Sarah came in Sarah Threw herself ontop of us and so Did Robert making sarah and I breathless and Poor Austyy. He looked like a fish outta water.

- - - - - - - -

This was happing while Robert and Sarah were out until they got home.

A.K.A: Sarah Huur ;D

My Babyy doll Sam is at a friends housee so yeeah,(: Sorry It's short, I hope to god Sam does a long ass chapter tomorrow lol