Chapter 49

Austin's POV: 

After the boat ride i drove her home. She kissed me and ran in. 11:01 Nice timing. 

I drove home to see Robert and Sarah standing up. Alex, Tyler, Zach, Frankie, And Connor all sitting down, I closed the door behind me and they all look up at me. I run over and sit down.

Austin: What's going on?

Robert: We need to tell you something. 

Sarah: I, Uhm, Well, Robert?

Robert: Well, Me and Sarah kinda did it.

Alex's face looked hurt. I mouthed sorry to him and he looks down. 

Robert: So Sarah Started throwing up and so we thought she was just sick, But incase She took a pregnancy test. 

Sarah: I am. 

Alex: ROBERT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER! WE ALL KNOW YOUR GOING TO LEAVE HER!

Zach: Woah dude chill! 

Alex gets up and heads over to robert, Frankie gets up and stops him

Frankie: Chill Alex! 

Alex: No this Dipshit took her Virginity and got her pregnant! Austin how do you except this!

Austin: I trust Robert. 

Alex: AND YOU DON'T TRUST ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!

Austin: YOU SHOT MY SISTER! CHEATED ON HER! HURT HER! WE LOST THAT FRIENDSHIP ALONG TIME AGO!

Robert: I wont leave her I love her. 

He smiles and kisses my forehead. 

Alex: Yeah, Well I love her to! And what do I get? The love of my life pregnant with the child of my best friend! 

Sarah: If you loved me, I would still be with you! YOU CHEATED ON ME!

- - - - - -

Sarah's POV

And with that I ran over and started hitting him, But to be torn away by Frankie and Robert pulling me away. I hit them both and jump on Alex's back making him fall over, I started hitting him. I couldn't see, My vision went blurry, I was crying. All I could feel was my hand hitting something hard. I was picked up my robert, I was flaling my arms and kicking my legs. 

Sarah: LET GO OF ME ROBERT!

Robert: Sarah, Please. 

He takes my face in his hands and looks at me, Calming me down. He pulls me into a hug. He rubs my back. 

Alex: Yeah, Control that son of a bitch. 

I lept out of Robert's arms and went back to hitting him. I was punching and biting and kicking. I ran over and grabbed a lap and threw it at him

Robert: SARAH STOP! HE'S BLEEDING! 

Robert: Comes up and accidently throws me down. 

he runs back to me and picks me up,

Robert: Baby, I'm so sorry. 

Sarah: GET AWAY FROM ME! 

I ran out of his arms and ran outside. I didn't know were I was going I just ran. Robert came up.

Robert: Sarah, Please listen to me.

I turned around and just looked at him. 

Robert: I didn't mean to throw you down, But you did just throw a lamp at him.

I walked up to him and just hugged him. 

Sarah: let's go back.

We walk back to see Austin wrapping up Alex's arms. And Frankie cleaning up some blood and Connor and Zach picking up lamp peices. 

Austin: Guy's Can we talk? 

Robert: Sure.

Austin: In order to keep this kid, Y'all need to get married.

Me and Robert just stare at each other. 

Robert: She's to young.

Austin: i looked it up, She's turning 17 next month remember?

Robert: Okay, Austin Are you kidding me? I can't marry her! 

My heart stopped.

Austin: Than get out of this house. 

Robert: No, I want to! But my parents!

Austin: That you will have to deal with. 

I cuddled into Robert's arms and he just hugged me tight, 

Robert: FIne. Tomorrow we will tell them, 

Sarah: No, Tomorrow YOU will tell them.

Robert: It's OUR baby, We both will tell them.

Sarah: Fine. 

I just smile and look up. 

Sarah: I'M GETTING MARRIED! 

Robert: Goshh, Help me - He said jokingly

Sarah: I love youuu! 

Robert: Love you too, Com'on let's go sleep, We have A LONG day tomorrow, 

Robert's parent's live Houston, He stays with his Cousin in San Antonio, I nod and we both walk upstairs, I ran downstairs and hugged them all. Than back up to my room.