Chapter 65

Austins POV

I was on my date with Sam having the best night of my life when I got a phone call. It was from Sarah's doctor.

Me: Hello doc. Whats up?

Doctor: Hello Austin. I tried getting ahold of Sarah but her phone was off. I have very important news about Sarah's baby.

Me: Is everything ok?

Doctor: Everythings fine except.. Shes pregnant with twins. I just thought Id let you know so you can tell her. 

Me: Thanks doc. Have a nice night.

Doctor: You too. Well see you in a few weeks for a checkup. I asume your coming with Sarah?

Me: Of course. Thanks doc.

Sam looked at me worridly. I kissed her reasurringly.

Me: Sarahs pregnant with twins. Ill try and call Sarah you call Robert.

She walked off to call Robert. Theres no way they can handle twins. Not this soon. Looks like I need to make a phone call that I shouldve made a long time ago. I dialed the number and waited for a response. After the 2nd ring there was an answer.

?: Hello?

Me: Hey mom. We need to talk.

Sarahs POV

Robert took my hand and we ran to meet up with Sam and Austin. They were only a few blocks away. Sam sounded worried on the phone. 10 mins later and I could see austin and Sam side by side looking like they were hiding something.. or someone.

Sam: Sarah.. Your having twins!

Robert: Are you kidding me?!

Austin: No. The doctor called me because Sarahs phone was off and he told me your having a boy and a girl.

Me: No way! How am I gonna handle two kids?!

Austin: Well.. I called somebody I think can help.

Him and Sam moved apart and there she was. Mama Mahone. She was wearing a business suit and her hair was up in a ponytail. My mom was standing in front of my gawking at my belly and my wedding ring. Great just what I need. A disaproving mom..

Michelle: Sarah! How could you be so irresponsible! Pregnant and married! Your whole life is ruined!

Me: No mom its not! I may have made some bad choices but at least I wont leave my kids to raise themselves!

Michelle: Hey! Thats not fair. You both know why I had to leave. My business is huge!

Me: I dont care mom! You never liked me! You ALWAYS favored Austin!

Michelle: Thats only because he wants to do something in his life! You want to become an author. What kind of career is that?

Me: Its my career Michelle. I dont care if you disaprove of my choices. Whats done is done and Ill be damned if I stand here and fight with you about my life. Just go back to your stupid job and leave me alone. I. Dont. Need. You. In. My. Life.

Michelle: Im sure you will hunny. Sooner or later.

Me: No. I actually wont. I got all my family right here.

And if on cue Robert, Sam, and Austin came by my side. I smiled inside. 

Me: And I know you think Im gonna end up just like you, but Im not. Im NEVER gonna abandon my children. No matter what career I pursue. And Ill be sure to be a better mom then you ever were.

I walked off holding hands with Robert back the way we came. Without looking back once.

Austins POV

I watched Sarah take Roberts hand and walk back to their date. This total thing was a disaster! I never should've called her.. I did miss her though..

Me: Thanks for coming mom. I know this was a total disaster.. but im glad you came.

Michelle: No problem sweaty. And who is this beautiful young lady.

Austin: Mom this is my wonderful girlfriend Sam.

Sam: Nice to meet you Mrs Mahone.

Michelle: The pleasure is all mine.

They ended up chatting for awhile and then she had to leave. She said she'd call once a week to see how everything was. She pulled me aside and told me something Ill never forget.

Michelle: Sam is a keeper hunny. You wont find a girl like that in a million years. So be smart and never let her go.

I just nodded and hugged her. She got on her jet and flew off back to Kansas. I ran and pulled Sam in my arms and spinned her around. She was seriously my whole world. 

Me: Lets get back to our date. I have another surprise for you.

Sam: Do I have to wear the blindfold?

Me: Of course! It wouldnt be a surprise if you got to see where I was taking you!

I put on her blindfold and took her hand as I led her to her next surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all. Its Sam.(:

I hope you guys like this chapter! Me and Sarah got a lot coming up! So keep reading.

Give us ideas or feedback.

My twitter is: @ForeverSalex

Sarahs is: @SarahConstancio

We love your support!<3