Chapter 46

I woke up to Austin talking on the phone. Probably talking to Sam. I checked my phone and saw a text from Robert.

My Babe: Goodmorning love. Last night was amazing. Wanna hang today? Im thinking mall?(;

Me: Id love to. Come get me in an hour?(:

My Babe: Ill be there.

I went to hop in the shower. I was singing Let me love you when I heard a knock on the door. Austin came in and said he was going out for the day. He just walked out before I could reply. I got out and blow dried my hair. I decided to straighten it today. I put on my white short shorts and my pink tanktop. I put on eye liner and some eye shadow. I put on the heart necklace Austin got me for my birthday. It had our birthstones in it. I put on white flip flops and went down stairs to eat some toast. I checked the time. 15 mins till he got here. I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth. I came downstairs and decided to watch some tv. Jersey Shore was on. Ahh I love watching other peoples drama. 10 mins later the doorbell ran and I got up to answer it.

Robert was holding a box of chocolates. He gave me a kiss on the cheek on came in. He said he had a surprise for me. He told me to close my eyes. Just then I felt him take off the necklace I was wearing and he replaced it with something else. I opened my eyes and saw a necklace with an R on it. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Me: I love it babe!

Robert: I knew you would. Lets go.

We decided to walk since it was a beautiful day out. We got to the mall 20 mins later. Easter was coming up and I wanted to get him something special. We both ended up going shopping for each others presents so we decided to split up and meet at the starbucks in an hour. I went to the candy store and bought him a huge box of chocolate. Then I went  to the stuffed animal store and bought him a GIGANTIC bunny. As I was walking out I bumped into somebody.

Me: Oh hey im sor.. Oh hey Alex.

Alex: Hey Sarah. What are you doing here?

Me: Shopping for Robert's Easter present. Im off to get him and Austin a hat, Wanna come help me pick one out?

Alex: Sure.

We got to the hat store and Alex helped me pick out hats for the boys. I got Austin a Bulls one and Robert one that said my name with a heart. Alex left after that and I went to walk to starbuck. I instantly found Robert. He gave me a kiss and we walked hand in hand towards the movies. We decided to see  The Women in Black. I hid behind Robert the whole time. He just kept laughing at me. Jerk.<3 

After the movies we went out to dinner at Burger King. Ahh it was amazing. I hadnt had B.K. in a long time.

Me: Lets go to the beach!

Robert: Ok.

We started walking to the beach when we ran into Harry. 

Harry: Sarah. Hey how have you been?!

Me: Ive been good. Got shot in the stomach though. But im ok now.

Harry: Oh my god! By who? Im glad your better though!

Me: Alex. He was drunk and was just being stupid.

Harry: Well I hope hes locked up.

Robert: Nah. Sarah dropped the case. She didnt want us fighting anymore. So we made up.

Harry: Oh.. Anyways we should all hang soon? Were having a party next weekend. You should come. 

Robert: Wed love to.

I gave him a hug and we continued walking. As we got to the beach Robert looked down at me and smiled.

Robert: Last night was the best night of my life Sarah.

Me: Same here. I wish it never ended. I want you. 

And with that he kissed me. Everything from yesterday was happening again. Before we did it again Robert ran to a bench and got a blanket from under it. Did he plan this?

Me: How'd you know we were gonna have sex again?

Robert: I didnt. I knew I was going to take you here and watch the sun set though.

Me: Oh..

We contiunued on making out. The kissed got deeper and soon enough our clothes were off and he was on top of me. We made love again. It was even better than the first. Our bodies fit together like a puzzle. I love this boy so much. After what seemed like hours we went to get dressed and layed down on the blanket and watched the stars. Next thing I knew I was falling asleep on Roberts chest. He kissed my forehead and told me he loved me. I finally fell asleep to the sound of his breathing. Best night of my life.<3