Chapter 43

I glanced over at robert who is sitting in the stands, He looked so worried but sent me a "I believe in you" Smile which calms me down, I smile back and look over to Austin who's on his phone. Typical Austin(: Than i look over at Alex, Who is sending Robert death glares and looking over at me with appologetic eyes.

Judge: Sarah, We have heard stories from Austin And Robert, But we would like yours.

She points to the floor and i walk up front, I start fiddling with a peice of my hair, i look up to see Robert studying my everymove.

Sarah: I  . . . Uh. . . Alex. . . Didn't mean to shoot me.

Roberts,Austins, And Alex's eyes buldged. ALl mouths hanging open.

Judge: Alright, That why were you put in the hospital with claims from Austin, And Robert saying he did?

Sarah: Uhm, well he shoot me.

Judge: Why.

Sarah: Not on purpose though.I mean. . . . I uhh I want to close this case, Press no charges. CASE CLOSED!

I run out in tears. I was so confused.Robert came running to me and grabed my elbow softly, Not trying to hurt me.

Robert: What the hell was that?

Sarah: I don't know!

Robert: Do you still have feelings for him?

Sarah: A little but I love you!

I grab his face and stare at him.

Robert: I don't know if you do sarah.

And with that i ran out in tears.I found a bench in the back outside. I cried into my palms until i felt warm hands slip around my waist and pull me ontop of him.

Robert: I'm sorry, I didn't mean that sarah I swear, I'm or was confused.

I just nod and rest my head on his shoulder and cry.

Robert: What if he trys killing you again?

From behind us we heard alex

Alex: I WONT! Okay, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. AND I'M SO SORRY!

Sarah: It's okay.

i whispered.

Robert: No, No it's not Sarah. Alex tried killing you, Sober or Not, HE SHOT YOU!

Sarah: Shut up Robert!

I cover his mouth Watching the judge come out and look at us and walk to his car.Robert mouthed sorry and smiled at the Judge.

Sarah: Robert, Please.

I stare at him and he just sighs and kisses my cheek.

Robert: Fine, But if you come remotely close to hurting her, I'll hurt you. Got it?

He sent death glares to Alex who just looks at me with Help me eyes. I look down and rest my head on Roberts shoulder, While he rubs my back.

I whisper "I love you" In his ears and i can tell he smiled.

- - - - - - - -

Austin's POV

God, Drama. I decided to take a breathe and walk outside seeing Alex, Robert, And Sarah Scream at eachother. What's going through her god damn head? Alex, Needed to go to jail ! That son of a. . . Gun. I decided to turn around and. . . BAM

Austin: Ohmygod, I'm so sorry!

I fly down to pick up papers. I got up and handed them to. . . .