Is that such a bad thing?

hope you guys are enjoying my story! Please comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star fire found Raven in her room, crying into her pillow. "I know you don't like the 'talk of the girls' but what's wrong?" Raven looked up at her. "What did you ask Beast Boy?" Asked Star. Raven explained everything to her. "So... friend Beast Boy has the thing for you?" she asked still unsure. "Thing this is, I think I might have the 'thing' for him too." Raven sat up. "Joy!" squealed Star, "Is that not glorious!" Raven shook her head. "I can't be with him." Star stopped smiling. "But why?" But before Raven could answer someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" asked Star.

"Beast Boy, Can I come in?" hearing his voice made Raven cry even more. He could hear her sobbing, it was like torture to hear her like that, he started to whimper. "Please?" he asked again. Star walked up to the door and opened it a crack. Beast Boy saw her on her bed. "Star please let me in." he begged not taking his eye's off Raven, but with every word he said, it made her cry even harder. Star opened the door, but didn't let him through. "Talk to her." she whispered as he walked past.

He ran up to her, "Raven?" he asked. She looked up at him, she felt her heart sink, "Please go, your not safe here." she tried to turn away from him. "I'm not going any where." he said grabbing her hand. "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I knew you'd freak out, and Cy sa..." she grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "It's not that." she said. He was confused. "I think I love you." She whispered. Beast Boys ears dropped, he felt a huge weight lift off his back. The joy quickly ended when he felt water run down his arm, she was still crying. "Is that a bad thing?" he asked. She started to cry harder, "I can't..." she stopped speaking and cried even more. "I can't be with you." he let go of her. She couldn't bier to look at him, she turned away.

"But why?"  he put his hand out and grabbed hers.

"My powers, I could do some terrible things, I could hut someone, hurt you." he pulled her to him, he put his hand on her cheek and wiped some of the tears away. "I rather be in danger than let you suffer like this." Their eye's locked, he leaned in. "Beast Boy..." she whispered. She leaned into, "Raven..."