Truth or dare

They span a bottle to choose who would go, Cyborg loved it that way because he could choose who it would land on. Each time he span his robot eye would tell him how fast or slow he needed to spin to hit his traget.

He span at random, "Speedy! Truth or dare?"
"Hit me with a dare!" he covered his eyes and ears as the discussed. They tapped him when he could look. "Ok speedy you have to order 50 pizzas t..."
"Piece of cake!"
"I wasn't finished, 50 pizzas to the Bat cave!" yelled Cy. Everyone laughed. He practiced his bat man voice, it was almost dead on. "Hello this is bat man, Id like 50 meat lover pizzas to the bat cave please!" he waited for answer. "Of course I can pay for it, IM BATMAN!" he yelled down the phone then hung up. "Who's dare was that?" B smiled and raised his hand with a laugh. "Ok next..." the bottle span around. "Raven!" he yelled
"Oh no!"
"Truth or Dare Rae?" Gar asked
"Truth!" she covered her ears.
"Sorry B, but have to sit out too!" Said Cy
"Why me?"
"Cause the question could be about you!"
He sat out and covered his ears. Raven mind linked with him.
Why are you sitting out?
Because the question could be about me!
Oh no, you think it all be bad!
If Cy choosing than yeah!
They tapped them, they all had huge smirks on their faces. "We have a question for both of you and we're going to use my lie detector just in case." A microphone and a small screen came out of Cy's chest. They pointed to Raven, "Here we go!"
"Raven who old would you want to be, when you and Gar... 'breed'!?" he laughed, they both went bright pink. "Can you refries that?"
"Sure who old do you want to be when you have sex with Garfield!" they went even redder!
"I prefer the first one!"
"Well?"
"Em... 19 at the earliest!" they both went even brighter. The mic went green and true popped up on the screen. "Ok same to you B!"
"Er..."
"Come on man!"
"20?" the mic flashed red and lie came up.
"Er 19?" lie again. Raven watched him closely.
"18?" lie, each time the number got lower the redder he became, "17?" lie, Ravens eyes widened, "si... six... sixteen?" true! he turned away from the group. "Gar?" she heard him whimpering. "I'm sorry, it's what beast wanted, and I kinda wanted it but I know that you don..." she teleported in front of him and kissed his each, "It's ok!"
"Hey well only a few more goes until the evil ten!" Cy said making him laugh.
"The evil ten?" Asked Bee.
"Yeah, who ever is the tenth go, must choose dare and their best friend or friend must choose it for them!" the continued to play, star fire had to prank call the hive, Robin had to do gangnastyle, Mas and Mais had to fight and aqua lad had to eat fish, he cried afterwards. "Ok the evil ten goes to..." the bottle span "BEAST BOY!"
"Ah cr*p!" Everyone apart from B and Cy covered their eyes and ears. When they opened their eyes Beast Boy wasn't there. "Raven would you join your boy friend in the cupboard please!" she sighed and went in. It was a small room pitch black cupboard which was never used. "Hey Rae!"
"Why are we in here?"
"Don't know he said he'd explain when your in here too!"
"There must be a light somewhere!" she felt around, then realised how close they were, their bodies were touching. "Do you have a shirt on?" she asked. "Cy wouldn't let me!"
"You two all cozy in there?"
"What's going on?" asked Raven
"You two are having 7 minutes in heaven, but instead you get to stay there until the next evil 10!" he laughed. "Can I please have a shirt!"
"Sorry B but that was cover up your out fit!"
"What out fit?" asked Raven. Cyborg turned the lights on. "Is that my bra?!" she laughed, everyone else did too. "Yeah!"