Alex vs Gar! <(>n<)>

That night, Garfield didn't forget about what Alex had done. He thought it was only fair to freak him out, hey it was better then eating the guy! So while the rest of jump city were asleep, Beast Boy jumped out of bed and went to the common room. He was still super mad at Alex and the more he thought about the more his rage grew. He searched for Alex's town records, which only the justice league and the government could open. He lived down the road from the school, Logan what are you going, you might not be tired but I AM! 

Shut up Beast, I'm getting back on Alex!

THAT LITTLE BITCH WHO HURT MATE!

Bingo!

What you gonna do, make him eat tofu?

Nope, I'm to prank that little bitches ass!

So, just as he said, he went to Alex's house. He had a bag of his favourite pranks and tools. He flew up to Alex's window, it was open slightly. He came in, Alex was asleep in his bed snoring loudly. His room had millions of posters of basket ball, football, hokey, tennis and even golf players. He put the bag on his desk, he found some work on it, Alex was in most of his classes and he hadn't seen this homework before. He picked it up and read it...

Dear Rachel,

I know you'll probably rip this up, but still, I'm so so so so so so so sorry! I know your 'Boy friend' is going to rip my head off and that you won't forgive me, but can you find it in your heart to give me one last chance! Yes I'm a jerk and a huge douche bag, but please just give me a chance, I don't want you to hate me any more, I kinda like you, (please don't tell beast boy I wrote that) and I want you to like me too!

From the stupidest guy ever,

Alex!

This didn't help his rage, he thought it was sweet that he was apologizing, but at the end he practically asked her to cheat on him! He turned to face Alex, Beast half merged again, he walked up to the sleeping Alex, "Forget pranks, he dies!" he whispered, Garfield tried to hold beast back but his rage was too strong! He turned full on Beast, he even took his real form. He leaned over Alex he growled, BEAST STOP!

NO HE WANTS MY MATE! IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM WE FIGHT FOR HER!

WELL THIS ISN'T THE ANIMAL KINGDOM! STOP!

YOU KNOW WHAT LOGAN, SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LET ME BE IN CONTROL FOR ONCE!

No matter how hard he tried Beast was too strong, Beast let out a loud howl waking Alex! He screamed as soon as he saw Beast, his mother came running in with a frying pan! When she came in her son was one the floor breathing heavily, he had a long scratch mark down his face and there was blood all over the floor! The prank bag was gone and the letter had been ripped up! 

BEAST YOU FLIPPING IDIOT, HE COULD HAVE DIED!

He was luckily your ANNOYING little voice stopped me from killing him sooner!

BEAST HE IS GOING TO BLAME RAVEN AND ME FOR THIS AND RAVEN IS GOING TO KILL US BOTH!

Not if doesn't find out, so shut your trap and be a good little doggy!

I'M NOT A FLIPPING DOG!

I know dogs are more obedient!