Dark sides

Anger and Beast both contained, Cyborg started to feel really awkward. "I'm gonna go now!" he pointed at the door and left, not taking his eyes off them. It was one of those things that you didn't want to look but you just can't stop. Anger pulled back from Beast, he whimpered as soon as she let go. Her demon eyes were glowing bright, she smiled at him and stroked his cheek. She moved up on the bed and he sat down with her. "Your the reason I get up in the mornings, your the reason I'll never leave!" she smiled at him as he said that. "Your one nasty piece of work Beast!" he smiled, "Yeah, but so are you!" he kissed her again, with more passion! Normally this would be extremely dangerous to let anger free, but she was balanced out with an even stronger emotion, love! 

His claws were digging into her skin, a tear fell down and landed on his cheek. When he realized he hurt her he loosened his grip. He pulled her close so that she sat on his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped round her waist. BEAST STOP, YOU GOING OVER BOARD!

SHUT UP LOGAN, IT'S NOT YOUR RAVEN, SHE'S MINE!

BEAST CALM THE FLIP DOWN, STOP GOING SO CRAZ...

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO! YOU ALREADY GOT HER PREGNANT! Garfield stopped, Beast was right and there was nothing he could do about it, she looked happier with Beast. When he was abut to give up all hope of taking control, he saw something. Ravens eyes opened, they weren't her's, they were Anger's! It all made sense now, Raven let anger go to help Cyborg from getting eaten. You know what, your right! 

Good we agree for once, now PISS OFF!

NO! I MIGHT HAVE GOT HER PREGNANT, BUT AT LEAST SHE LOVES ME! SHE'S ONLY DOING THIS TO STOP YOU FROM HURTING CYBORG! Beast felt his heart break, he pushed Raven off. He whimpered like mental! "Beast what's wrong?" her demon eyes started to change. "You don't love me!" he growled. Her eyes stopped changing and went back to full on angry demon mode. "WHO TOLD YOU THAT!" She yelled! "SHUT UP, I KNOW YOU LOVE LOGAN, BUT I THOUGHT YOU STILL LIKED ME AS WELL, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!" He pined her down to the bed, he wanted to kill her. She was terrified! He had turned into full Beast and was growling, BEAST STOP YOUR HURTING HER!

THAT'S MY PLAN! Garfield saw what danger he had put her in, he tried to take over. He came closer to Raven, she screamed. Cyborg soon came running in, he held his arm canon up. "Don't make me have to shoot B!" He looked down at Raven, he could smell her fear, it was satisfying!  "SHOOT TIN MAN! THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORTH LIVING FOR ANY MORE!" He snarled, "Any last words ex mate!" She nodded and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry!" she whispered. Her eyes opened and looked straight into his, he couldn't do it, he loved her! He lifted her up and hugged her tightly, he shrunk down to Garfield's form and his eyes changed to green. "Gar!" she hugged him back. "Did he hurt you?" he asked checking her. He found a long scratch mark down her arm, it had ripped through her cloak and suit. Logan?

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

I know, please just tell her I'm sorry! He sighed, "He says sorry!" he grabbed a bandage from the table and wrapped it round her wound. "Are you two OK?" Asked Cy, only know realizing Beast had left. She was still in shock, Logan?

WHAT KNOW?!

I'm sorry, tell her I didn't mean to hurt her!

I already know!

Raven! I'm so sorry, I love you, I never meant to hurt you and I...

Beast it's fine! She smiled and hugged Garfield, Beast knew it was for him though. "We're fine Cy, Beast got to carried away, that's all!" he said hugging his mate. Cyborg sat back down in his seat. He sat thinking about his future, his best friend becoming a father at sixteen made him wonder, HOW THE FLIP DID BEASTY GET LAID BEFORE ME! Raven laughed she had read his mind, "You heard that didn't you?" he asked, she nodded smiling. "Rae?" she let go and looked at Garfield. "Are you OK?" he looked at her with sad eyes, "I can smell fear!" she looked down at her belly again then back at him. He understood, "I'm scared!" she whispered then hugged him again. "I am too!"