I'll never Give up!

Ravens POV

It's been 3 days since... that night. I haven't eaten anything apart from 2 waffles Star forced me to eat. I've been living off tea for the past few days. I have locked myself away from the others, I wont let them tell bat man Beast Boys... gone, He'll take him away from me! Yes I still have him in my room... I'm looking for a way to bring him back! He's in the corner of my room being preserved in a air locked dark matter casing. So if Robin ever does manage to get in here, he can't take him no matter what. It hasn't been the same around here, East went home, but Bee stayed to help Cyborg, he's upset to. I haven't seen him either, he's the only one who hasn't tried to bug me, he must know B's in here. I don't sleep, eat or even clean myself and I wont until I'm sure there's nothing I can do. I spoke to my dad, he said then he went to heaven, but he seemed to happy when he told me. I can still sense something from him, I don't what but I can. He must still be going through judgment... judgment is the stage before heaven or hell, this is the time when their sins are weighed out, thank Satan he's shot people! If he'd only done good his life, I'd lost him by now!

I sit on my bed scanning through a spell book, when I hear a knock a my door. "Friend Raven please, you must eat, it is not the good for your babies!" cried Star I got up and opened the door a crack. She handed me a plate stacked with over 30 waffles! "Please come out and talk!" she begged. I shook my head and stuffed a waffle in my face, she smiled at the sight of me eating again. "Could I come in a talk?" I shrugged, "Joy!" she came in happily and sat down, she saw he, I sensed sadness. "It is not the healthy for him to be in here!" I nod and sit down next to her, I keep eating. "I can't live without him Star!" She just nods. "You might need to learn to!" I shake my head as soon as she said that she nods sadly. "Star if that was Robin would you ever let him go!" I yell. She brakes down in tears, I calm down and hug her. "I'm sorry Star I didn't mean to shout I just... I WANNA DIE!" I cry too, Robin, Cyborg and Bee come running in. "Raven!" Bee hugs. "Never say that, you have so much to live for!" I shake my head, "No I don't, the love of my life is gone, my kids will just wanna take over the world, I can't even protect you guys without hurting someone!" I brake out in tears again. Things in my room shake a bit so I pull myself together. They take me out the room, they said it's best to stay away from him. 

I grabbed my cloak from my cupboard right next to him, I kiss the dark matter and flick the hood over my face, as I'm half out the door I hear something. "Raven..." I shoot around, he's eyes are open! "GAR!"