Mistake!

Raven and Garfield ran up to him. He was tiny, he had blonde hair peach skin, but still had some small fangs. His eyes flashed open, they were still yellow and cat like! "Mate, Logan!" he hugged them both his voice was a lot higher then normal. "Why does my voice sound so high?" Trigon smiled and used his magic to give him a mirror. "I'm... I...I'm... I'M A 12 YEAR OLD!" He yelled and dropped the mirror. "What have you done to me?!" he yelled at Trigon. "They wanted you back, so I brought you back, I did say you wouldn't be exactly the same!" he laughed. "Why is he 12!" yelled Beast Boy. "All that talk about the pure soul and Duela Dent made me think about that 12 year old girl Duela, guess I though of her and he's 12 my bad!" he shrugged with a laugh. "WHY AM I HUMAN, I WANNA BE ME NOT A BABY LOGAN!" He yelled. "Hey..." he was right though he looked like human Beast boy, a lot! "Well too bad, and your not human, you still have your powers!" Beast was confused, "Powers? I was just really strong I didn't powers!" Trigon laughed, "Please, no one's that strong with out some kind of power, you were made of toxic waste that's how you got your straight!" he laughed. Raven bent down to him, "Mate I'm so sorry!" he hugged her. "Please stop your soppy cr*p and listen!" they all looked up at Trigon. "I was watching when I saw the blonde Garfield turn into the Beast and attack that Alex boy, so I thought it would be fun to give you that power!" Beast eyes widened, "WOAH WOAH WOAH, So Beast can turn into mini me and mini him!" yelled Garfield. "More or less, he'll have the brain of a 16 year old but the body of a 12 year old!" he found this hilarious.

The titans left with Beast, he was really annoyed. "Thank you for saving me, but why did you have to mention a 12 year old, couldn't you have talked about Slade or something!" Beast Boy laughed. "Man I missed you!"  Beast smiled, "I did too!" he became mad again, "You know time speeds up down there, to me, I'd been dead for 20 years!" Raven giggled. "Your voice is so cute!" she laughed. All the titans laughed, they all sat on the common room sofa, Garfield had his arm around Raven and Beast was sitting next to her. Star and Robin were cuddling on one side of the sofa and Bee and Cyborg on the other. "If you two ever do that to me again!" Raven laughed, they both kissed her on cheek side of her cheeks. "Hey..." they said to each other. "Back away from my mate Logan!" laughed the 12 year old. Garfield laughed, "Sorry but your a little out of Ravens age rang!" everyone laughed. "Guys it's like Beast's you son, it's really funny to watch you guys!" Laughed Cyborg. Beast got pissed off and crossed his arms. Raven stroked his hair and he purred. "Still got your animal instincts then?!" she smiled, he nodded and kept purring. "I missed you guys!" she hugged them both. Eventually the team fell asleep, well all but one any way...