bully or victim

As he came in everyone started to whispered as he passed them, he kept his head low and hood up. As he came into form everyone stepped away from him, they'd all seen what he'd done. He looked down at the floor and saw some dry blood, the smell woke some of his animal instincts up, he shook his head and sat down. Even though they were whispering but he could still hear them, "He's crazy!"

"I'm scared now, who do you think he'll kill next?"

"I think he's hot!"

"Garfield?" he turned around, the girl who told Raven he was crying during maths was behind him. "What happened?" she asked innocently. "I was tired of that dick pushing me around!" he snapped then span back. The teacher came in and gave him a dirty look, "Care to explain?" she pointed at the blood, "Nope, I don't care at all!" some people giggled at his comment. An announcement went off, "Garfield Mark Logan to the headmasters office, thank you!" He stood up and pushed his desk forward to move away. He walked down with his hands in his pockets, he opened the door and saw Alex sitting there with an ice pack and a bloody cloth. The smell teased his noise and Beast was loosing control, Logan breath though your mouth or I might need to eat him! He did as Beast said, even though he wouldn't mind him getting eaten. "Have a seat!" Mr M said pointing at the seat, "I'd rather stand!" he crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. "SIT!" he yelled, Beast Boy sighed and sat down, he smiled at Alex who had moved slightly. "Logan, is there something you'd like to say to Alex?" he nodded and sat up, "There are a lot of things I like to say, but your in here so I can't!" he laid back again. "You know what, I'll make this a speech free zone for today, say what you must!" Mr M regretted that the second he saw Garfield's mouth open. "Your a mother f*cking, piece of sh*t that deserves to DIE!" he crossed his arms again, "Why do you hate me so much, what have I ever done to you!" He turned to Alex, his eyes wide and angry. "Where do I start, you got my sister kidnapped, he hurt her, you wanted to punch me at the start of the year, you tired to get her to cheat on my friend, but not just that, I know what you think about me and Beast boy and Rachel and you think that's nothing!" he pulled the hood up further down his face and calmed down. "Look, I didn't call you two in to argue, Logan you said that you stopped Alex's attacker from... eating him?" Garfield looked over to Alex, "Yeah, I regret it now!" 

"Do you know his attacker then?" he sighed and sat up, "There are a few people who hate him just as much as me, some even more!" he started, "Me and one of 'friends' went to play a prank on you, I was gonna make you piss your self, take a photo and put it on instergram, but then we saw that 'apology' you wrote Rachel!" Alex gulped, "You basically asked her to cheat on Beast boy and Beast is really close to Beast Boy, so of course he wasn't happy!" Mr M wrote notes as he spoke, "Beast wanted to kill you then and there, but I stopped him, I didn't think you should die, until today and know I realize I should have killed you myself!" Mr M slid his glasses down to the end of his nose and read through his notes. "Well, your friend could get arrested for this, what is his name exactly?" he looked up at Logan, "Beast!" he said simply, Alex thought for a moment, "Why does Beast hate me, I've never even met the guy... wolf... thing?" Beast started to get angry, "Actually you've met many times!" He took the hood down and gave him a sly grin, Alex was confused, "Let me aid you, a few weeks ago at the market, and few days ago in the lunch hall and the last one is so resent you won't believe it..." he raised an eyebrow and leaned in slightly to hear, "Right now!"