Mood Swings

It had been a week since the attack, Bat man had the Joker under custody and Trigon took Harley back for not doing her job! Jumbo was taken to grave yard for villains and Raven's room had been cleaned. Raven had also started the next step in her pregnancy, mood swings. Her's were odd though, in stead of just being really grumpy, her emotions would take over completely. So far Happy, Knowledge and Brave had showed up around the house. Happy was the easiest to look after, Knowledge kept trying to interfere with mission plans and Brave kept wanted to fight when ever there was a crime alert. 

Beast boy was reading a comic book in the common room, he had nothing better to do. Logan if you don't do something productive soon, I'm going to kill you from boredom! "Isn't 'I'm going to die of boredom?" he laughed. Nope, I'll kill you for entertainment! Go do something! He sighed and put the book down, "What I'm I meant to do, Cy's on a date, the guys are training, Stars taken Mas and Mais to the zoo and Rae is in the middle of a mood swing!" he picked the book up and kept reading. YOU NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS ON A MOOD SWING! IT COULD BE ANGER! He yelled so loud he gave Beast Boy a headache. "But Robin said when she's having a swing we shouldn't bother her!" 'But Robin said when she's having a swing we shouldn't bother her!' Since when do you listen to Boy wonder! Beast mimicked him. "I don't!" What are you doing now then? He sighed and put his book down again, he got up and went down the hall.

"What if it's an emotion that hates me?" Beast sighed and half took over, "Then I'll sort them out!" he opened the door, he smelt fear. "Rae, you in here?" Gar asked sweetly, she came out from behind the door and hugged him tightly. "I'm... s... sorry Gar!" she whispered. "Hey Timid!" he hugged her back. "Logan who is this?" she let go of him, and hid by her bed. "Whats wrong?" Beast asked. "B...B...B... Beast!" she started to cry. She was terrified, "No I wont hurt you..." she cut him off, "You hurt... Anger a... and Raven.... and ...Brave!" she cried harder. "I'm sorry, I cut you off!"  Beast sighed, he was getting annoyed. "Great even Mate fears me!" he sat down on the floor and stropped. "What do you expect, we're green we have fangs claws and could kill someone in the blink off an eye!" Garfield tried to make him feel better. Beast huffed a small laugh. "Your not... going....to...to k...k...kill me?" she ask, he sighed and shook his head. "I'd never hurt you mate, remember that!" she came a little closer to him but stayed by her bed. "I'm sorry I slapped you and yelled at you and hid from you and ..." 

"It's fine!" he sighed again and rested his head on his fists. "What's wrong?" she asked gaining some courage, she came closer and sat next to him. "Nothing, I was just hoping I could see Anger!" saying her name bought a smile to his face. "Her... h... her go is next if you w... want to see her!" she smiled slightly. He turned to her and nodded with a smile, "Do you have the time?" she asked, he opened the door and saw the clock on her entry pin then sat back down. "Yeah, it's 1:30 why?" she smiled, "Ok... A.... Anger you have an hour... till Ravens go!" Anger took no hesitation taking her go, she smiled when she saw Beast. "Miss me?" she asked, he took full control and smiled at her, she tackled him and smashed her lips against his, he did the same. Beast go easy on her, she's pregnant! 

I know Logan, I'll be gentle! He flipped her over so he was on top. THAT'S YOUR IDEA OF GENTLE! 

Get a live Logan and stop preving! He tried to ignore them, but he couldn't. She wrapped her arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair. He pulled back and started to kiss her neck, "WOW EASY TIGER!" She yelled but he stayed there. She winced slightly, he nibbled her ear. She started to laugh, it tickled. Beast she's already pregnant as it is! Beast ignored him, Anger started to moan. Sorry Logan but it's to tempting! He picked her up still kissing her and laid her on the bed. BEAST STOP IT! 

PISS OFF! 

BEAST YOU CAN'T!

WATCH ME! He kissed her lips again, he grabbed her waist. Anger flipped him over again, she sat on his lap and smiled at him, he smiled back. He let out a small growl, she had him pined down. "Having fun?" he asked, she stroked his cheek and kissed him. "Too much!" she scratched under his chin, he purred. "I only have 5 minutes left!" she whispered. "Then lets make it count!" he grabbed her and smashed his lips onto hers. They kissed for the whole five minutes then she pulled back. "See you later Beasty!" she kissed his cheek, then Raven took control again. "Gar why are you starring at me?" she asked, "Not Gar!" he laughed. She thought for a moment, "Anger?" he nodded. Garfield half took over, "Rae, he has flipping issues when it comes to her seriously, he almost cried when Timid was here instead of Anger!" he laughed, Raven laughed too. "Nice Logan, nice you want me to tell Raven your issues?" he stopped finding it funny. "Dude you said you'd never bring this up!" he whispered. "Logan sleeps with a teddy of you he found in the titans section of the dollar store!" he laughed, "I hate you!" Raven laughed. "You wanna see it?" Beast asked, she nodded excitedly. They left the room laughing, "BEAST!"