Horror movies!

The next day, Raven went back to school. Garfield refused to leave her side, just in case Alex tried anything. While they were walking people kept on stopping them and high fiving Gar or taking selfies with him. "What's going on with everyone?" he asked one of the guys he just took a selfie with. "Your flip out in the Office, your famous on YouTube!" his face dropped, he turned to Raven, she had the same look on her face. She ran to the ICT room and saw some kids watching YouTube. "LOOK ITS THE BEAST!" A girl screamed they all ran up to him, "Not now I need to see that video, they all let go and searched it up for him. The vid was from the CCTV cameras in the office, it was over an hour long and had over 2.5 million views! It showed him talking to himself when he argued with Beast and then when he attacked Alex and yelled at Mr M. "Dude your epic, can we see the Beast?" begged one of the boys, he shook his head and looked to see who posted it. "Does anyone know who Cooljock17 is?" a girl put her hand up and she jumped up and down, "Yeah, it's Alex he posts tones of videos!" Raven put her hand on his back, she sensed he was angry. "Gar, stay calm, he's just another idiot with a laptop!" he nodded, "Hey your Rachel he left you a shout out at the end of the video!" Gar turned to the screen and skipped to the end,

 Hope you liked Garfield's freak out, also if your watching this Rachel... your a hot little slut who needs a real man, not that dog! Beast took over and smashed the screen, everyone cheered and clapped. "Beast no!" he turned to her, "I warned him, now he dies!" he stormed out the room, as he walked he changed into Beast. He smashed the gym doors opened, Alex screamed as soon as he saw Beast. "I WARN YOU AND YOU BLATANTLY DISOBEYED ME!" He roared and walked up to Alex, he was Cy and Robin in the corner of the room with the other jocks, "DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Yelled Cy. He picked Alex up again and threw him against the weights, "BEAST STOP THAT IS AN ORDER!" Yelled Robin, "OH SHUT UP, FOR ONCE ROBIN! LOGAN IS LETTING ME TO DO THIS ANY WAY!" All the students came running in, along with Rachel and Kori. "Friend Rachel we must do something!" Raven nodded, she pushed to the front of the crowd, teachers were blocking them. "No one is going over there!" yelled Mr M. "Please, I can stop him, he loves me!" Mr M knew this was true and let her past, she ran up to Alex and helped him up. "Rachel?" he smiled at her, "Don't start thinking I like you!" she lifted him up and he ran to the teachers. Beast was destroying the whole gym and roaring as soon as he left. "BEAST STOP YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND!" She yelled, he picked her up. "Sorry mate, but your saw what he has done, he must pay!" he growled at Alex. Alex screamed again, "Beast please calm down, for me!" he hugged her she hugged him back. "I love you Mate, but he..." she kissed his cheek, "He doesn't matter you need to relax!" he nodded. He put her down gently, he looked at the students, he saw Alex hiding behind Miss Gustard. "Pussy!" he yelled. He bent down to Rachel, "I must leave you, but Logan shall be here, look after her Garfield!" he kissed her on the cheek and shrunk down to Beast boys form! As soon as she saw him she cut all the power in the school so that it was pitch black, he could see her though his animal eyes. He hugged her tightly, "I... I am... I'm gonna faint!" he past out in her arms and she teleaported them away, hopefully no one saw that! She thought.