Jokers guide to parenting

Jokers P.O.V

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She came into the room with a huge smile on her face. That's my girl! "You called Daddy?" I nod and get up from my seat. "Is he a cat?" I ask, she nodded. I smile and pat her knotty little head. "Mummy says you were talking to them?" her face went blank. I turned to face her, "Well?" She just stood there staring at me, I hate it when people do that! "Why are we doing this dad!" she cried. They've changed her! "Why so serious?" I laughed. "Shut up with all that clown stuff and answer me, I'm not flipping Bat Man!" she yelled. "I don't like your tone young lady!" she crossed her arms and turned away from me. If I knew kids would be this annoying! "Raven and Garfield are nice people and treat me with respect!" I needed to try a new method. "Duela, do you remember what happened when Bat man and Boy wonder got into Mad hatters head?" she thought for a moment, "He let them live and was sent to prison?" I nodded and bent down to her. "Raven and Garfield are doing the same thing to you!" she shook her head, "Yes, that's how all heroes are, they act all friendly and pretend their on your side and before you know it, your behind bars!" I stood up and let her think. "But, Ravens like me she said..."

"What ever she said to you is all a lie!" I yelled in her face. Tears streamed down and she ran out crying. "Girls and their flipping hormones!" 

No ones P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven sensed a huge amount of sadness approaching. "What's wrong Rae?" she looked around the room, it wasn't her or Gar. "Duela!" she got up and Gar jumped off her lap. She opened the door a crack, she saw Duela run down the hall in tears. The guard's by the door them slammed it shut. "The Jokers done something to her!" she grabbed her cloak from the hanger and put her hood up. She opened a portal, "Wait why don't we just leave through a portal?" he asked before they went through. "Your collar, we can't change you back and they can kill you at a click of a button!" he shrugged, "Fair point!" they went in and appeared in Duela's room. It was a green and purple room with more creepy clown posters and weapons hanging on the wall. She also had punching dummies, one of Bat Man and the other of Robin! As soon as Beast Boy saw it he started to scratch it. "Rae check this out, and he said I can't take him in a fight!" he laughed, she smiled. 

Duela suddenly burst through the doors. "Why are you in here!" she yelled "GET OUT!" She stumped her foot and pointed to the door. "Yep she is defiantly like you!" giggled the green cat. "Daddy told me your little plan, your just tricking me!" she crossed her arms. "No offence but your 'daddy' is a f*cktard!" he said still playing with the fake Robin. "Gar!" Raven looked at him, "What you know it's true, he flipping kidnapped me!" he crossed his little cat paws and slid down the Robin's head. "None taken, he is the biggest Ftard to ever walk the earth!" she sat down on her bed, Raven took her hood down and sat down next to her. "You want me to prove I'm not lying to you!" Duela nodded. Gar jumped back onto Ravens lap, "Your not going to show her...?" she nodded. Raven put her hand on the girls forehead. "What are you doing?" she asked, she was swinging her legs with her eyes closed. "I'm going to show you one of the most important days of my life, the day my mother died!"