I HATE HIM!

Beast pined Raven to the sofa, Robin had hung up in case she was mad at him. The tower started to shake and things began to hiss like a ticking time bomb! Her demon eyes were glowing she was enraged! There was no force to even her anger out! "MATE CALM DOWN!" He yelled, she struggled and squirmed. "NO HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE, NOT ONLY HAS HE MADE ME PREGNANT BUT NOW WANTS GAR, MY CHILDREN AND THE PURE SOUL!" she screamed! She pushed Beast off and flung him against the wall, he hit his head really hard and started to whimper. "Rae?" she turned to him, as soon as she saw what she had done her eyes calmed and she ran up to him. "Gar! I'm so sorry!" she hugged him, he blacked out in her arms!

Dream

~~~~~~

He was back in hell, in Trigon's throne room. "Hello chosen one, I see my daughter isn't very happy!" he laughed, Garfield growled, "SHUT UP, YOUR THE REASON ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENING!" He cried. Trigon shrunk down and walked up to him, "Oh really cause last I remember, your the one who shot her!"

"What do you want from me, your going to have grand kids, Raven is miserable and you've caused her so much pain, what else does your sick little mind want!" he yelled. Trigon laughed loudly, "My 'sick little mind' wants nothing else, I need your help!" He was confused, Beast do you know what he's talking about?

No Logan, cause if I did so would you! "Oh so you two do share a brain!" he laughed, "Perfect!" he raised an eyebrow. "May I speak to... Beast is it?" they did a half merged again, "This is Beast, WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He yelled. Trigon smiled, "Hmm, strength, rage, power... very nice!" Beast started to growl, "Now, you said that one of your children will be called Pup yes?" 

"Yeah so?"

"You must choose the boy who is most like you, name that one Pup and he shall be the one to take over my throne!" Beast eye's opened wide, he turned full Beast, "YOU REALLY THINK I WILL GIVE YOU MY SON!" He yelled Trigon stepped back. "Night night!" he laughed, "Or are you waking up?" Beast suddenly clasped on the floor, "PUP WILL TAKE OVER!"

End of Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~

 He woke up with a jump! Beast was growling in his head, Raven was crying on him. He wrapped his arms around her. "Gar!" she looked up and grabbed him. He saw he was in the medical room. "Trigon!" he looked mad! She let go of him, he started to explain. "Why, what is his problem!" she started to cry again. "Rae if he ever tries to take them I will rip his fat ass head off!" she laughed slightly. He smiled at her, "And if they want to the devil, may be it wont be a bad thing!" she looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we're heroes, right? So we could show them the path of goodness! It might be better if we had a kind devil any way!" She thought he was joking, but he seemed pretty serious! "Gar, evil will corrupt them, the part in the legend, 'The darkness will find them' mean the evil demon in them will take over, that's why I have to meditate!" he shrugged and laid back. "We helped you, didn't we and now look at you a super hot hero who is loved by her friends, her fans and me!" she smiled and laid back with him. "Your sweet Gar, sweet but stupid!" she kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep next to him.