Morning Beautiful

Beast boy found it hard to fall asleep again., he just watched Raven sleeping peacefully. She nuzzled her head into his chest. She started to smile, he kissed her gently on the forehead. Every time he tried to close his eyes he had visions of the nightmare. He looked back at the clock, it had only been 5 minutes. He looked at Ravens face, he thought about what she could be dreaming, after some thinking he started to fall asleep.

When Raven woke up Beast boy wasn't there. She wasn't wearing her cloak, she was wrapped up in the warm fuzzy blanket on the common room sofa. She looked around, she saw a small tray on the table, it had a ready made cup of tea and a note. She started to drink the tea, she put down the cup and read the note.

Morning Beautiful,
Don't worry if I'm not there when you wake up, I'm getting ready in my room. I made you some tea and put your cloak in your room.
XXX B.

She got up, she was freezing, she wrapped herself up in the blanket and went to B's room. While she was walking she felt like she was getting colder. When her bare feet touched the cold tiles in the hall she shivered, she hovered over the floor. She didn't want to teleport incase she came in on him changing. Her hand trembled when she went to knock on the door, it opened before she could, "I heard you coming, are you ok?" he asked her. She shivered, when she tried to step forward she slipped, she landed in his arms. " Your freezing!" he carried her into his room on and sat her on the bed. He put his hand on her forehead, she was ice cold. He wrapped his arms around her and tried to warm her up, it wasn't working. "Get back I have an idea." She moved down the bed. He transformed into a huge green bear. "You wanna bear hug?!" he joked, he opened his green furry arms out to her, " When Cy gave me a bear hug he crashed me." she smiled.
" Not that kind of bear hug." she came up to him and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him, he gently did the same. She clenched on to his green fur, she was warming up.