The Future!

That night, Raven found it hard to sleep. Millions of voices cried in her head, she could recognize them all, Papeeno, Garfield, Beast, Duela, Star fire, Robin, Cyborg... her mum! That one scared her, she jumped up from her bed. But it wasn't hearing the voices that scared her, it was what they were saying... Papeeno: The darkness will find them, Garfield: The king will return, Beast: You can't hide, Duela: You can't run, Star: No matter what, Robin: He'll be there, Cyborg: And he will return... Arella: And the pure sole shall die once more! Tears balled up in her eyes, she got out of her bed and went to a small chest she kept in the corner of her room. In side was a large black book, with gold and silver patterns all over the cover. She sat down and skipped to the 3rd page in the book. 

Dear Diary,

The monks have insisted I wright this, they said it will help my child. So if you reading this, remember I love you! At the start of this book it tells you not to read until a certain time, when you fall in love! They monks keep saying you will be a girl, so please just make sure you do one thing for me... Don't make the same mistake as me, make sure you really do love him, that he will be the one you want to spend the rest of your live with. Also by this time, you will have met your father, if he has done anything to hurt you so help me, as soon as I see him again he will see the debts of hell from another light! 

Azar has told me that you shall have to carry a hard task at this time, regarding your children. Trigon shall choose one of them to rule after him, meaning he shall not be imortal for ever. He made this deal when trying to save me, but this was while he was human, he is now an evil little... Not going to curse!  My angel if this is the case, please stay strong, stay happy and forget about the problems, enjoy your time and spend time with your husband, or boyfriend. 

I love you my dark angel! 

Arella.

She cried as she read, when she had finished she felt the paper, the ink. It was in her mothers hand writing. And of course her mum was right. She put the book away and crawled back into bed. She started to think on the good side of things, making a metal pros and cons list, only this time more pros! She knew she'd have more than one, with Beast boy's DNA it was possible she could have 16! She thought of some names she liked, Gem, Felix, Angel, Violet... Duela! No matter how hard she tired she couldn't stop thinking about Duela, and the more she thought of her the louder her voice became. She couldn't get to sleep, she couldn't even try, she was scared. She sat in fear on her bed, the more she thought the scareder she became and the more she cried the stronger the fear grew. 

Garfield couldn't sleep either, he just played on his PSP on his top bunk. A strong sent wafted up his noise, fear. He jumped out of bed and followed the trail, it lead to Ravens room. He burst through the door and saw her crying, seeing her like that made him whimper. He sat down next to her, she hugged him tightly. "The voices, make them stop, make them stop!" she pleaded, he didn't understand. He couldn't leave her like that, he let go of her and looked straight into her eyes. "You need to calm down, OK?" she nodded, he laid her down, he laid next to her. "Can we just talk for a bit?" she asked, he smiled. "Sure, what do want to talk about?" she snuggled up to him, "The future!" she smiled "What do you want to name them?" he thought for a bit. "How about... Raven Jr!" she laughed, "Fine, I kinda like the name... Tofu!" 

"Tofu? Really?"

"What it's a cute name!" she laughed slightly. 

"Huh, Beast wants to say a name!" she sat up slightly,

"OK, well I want own of them to be called Pup!" he crossed his arms and nodded, "That is a sweet name?" she thought about it. "What do you want our litter to be called?" he asked, she smiled "I would like to call one Duela, after the Jokers daughter!" he nodded, Beast didn't like Duela at first, but she saved them and he never got to say thank you! "I like that name!" said Gar, one of his eyes were green the other yellow, it was a mix! "Logan, your weird if you want to call one Tofu, that stuff is gross!" laughed Beast, Raven laughed too. "See even mate agrees!" Garfield wasn't impressed. "Well you want to call one Pup!" Beast stopped laughing, "Pup is a good name, at least mine isn't some weird kind of food!" he crossed his arms. Raven watched them fighting, it was funny, he was yelling at him self. "Let's let Raven choose!" said Gar, they looked at her, "Deal, so mate, do you want your child to be could Toepoo or Pup?!" He growled at himself. She smiled at them, "I like them both!" she kissed them on the cheek, he changed back to full Garfield. "Duela, Tofu and Pap Logan, I like the sound of that!" he smiled