I can't do this

Beast Boy ran after her. She was in her room again. Beast boy was in so much pain and seeing her upset made it even worse. He clasped on her bed next to her. "Gar!" cried Raven. She lifted him up onto her lap. "Gar?"

"I'm fine, it just hurts." he sat up. Raven hugged him tightly, and kissed him on the cheek. "I can't do this to you, it's killing you." 

"It's for our own safety." Raven used her powers to lock the door. "Raven, no affection remember." 

"Screw no affection, your in pain!" she kissed him on the lips almost knocking him off the bed.

Meanwhile in the common room... Aqua lad suddenly froze he dropped the bowl of pop corn. "I need to go quickly, sorry." he ran out of the common room and down the hall. 

"Someone's coming!" said Raven. Beast Boy grabbed her to keep her safe. "Aqua lad!"

"Oh Sh*t!" he said. He let go of Raven.

"What?"

"We have a mind link from my fish DNA, he must know about the kiss!" Raven bit her lip. B got an idea, "Slap me!" he said randomly. "What? No I would nev..."

"No, he'll think that I kissed you and that you are going kill me for it!" 

"I'm not going to hit you." he knocked on the door.

"You two OK in there." he asked with a laugh.

"GET OFF ME BEAST BOY!" yelled Raven "play along." she whispered to B. Beast boy clapped his hands together. "Ow! What was that for!" he yelled. He smiled at her.

"Give it up you two I know what your up to!" Yelled Aqua lad. Raven unlocked the door, he came in. "So..." he smiled "You two huh...?" 

"Please don't tell the others!" she begged. He pretended to lock his mouth with a key and through it away. "My lips are sidled!"