Revenge!

A point of view (not gonna say!)

As soon as I killed her, I went back up stairs to look for him. After searching for hours I gave up all hope. My love was gone to the hands of a green elf. I swear, I'll we take everything he loves and burn it! I went back down stairs, to take a few photos to warn the titans! But when I got down, the body was gone. I screamed for Duela and my goons, they all came running, but there was no sign of the girl! "Where's the body and where's Duela!" I yelled, they all just shrugged. Jumbo raised his hand, "I saw Duela down here earlier, she was crying!" he said in his thick Jersey accent. I get frustrated, "You none of you IDIOTS, KNOW HOW A DEAD BODY CAN JUST LEAVE A ROOM IN 10 MINUTES!" I yelled, they all keep quite. "I can answer that one my Darling!" a familiar voice says, I turn around and see a tall woman standing in the shadows, one of the goons pass me my gun, I held it up to her. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!" I yelled, she laughed. "Now now my hubby, you wouldn't shoot your wife would you?" she stepped out of the shadows and in front of me. My eyes opened wide, my red mouth dropped, HARLEY! I ran up to her and hug her tightly, "But how, that little prick shot you!" she laughed, "I was talking to Raven's dad, nice man!" I laughed with her. "That body was never Raven..." she stopped and slapped me hard round the face, I just laugh. "THAT WAS OUR DAUGHTER!" She yelled then laughed. "They got to her, I knew they would!" I said finally. She nodded, "We need to... avenge her!" she said slyly, I smile and we both cackle! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but important!