Chapter 38: Surprises

Sehun’s POV

“Hyung, I’m really sorry about that. I just can’t control myself” I followed him as he went out of the room.

“Hyung, cheongsomnida” I apologized formally, and bowed at the same time. I knew he stopped and as soon as I can see he was now in front me, he patted my back.

“Sehun-ah, don’t worry I can fully understand you” he smiled but I doubt there’s a grudge inside of him.

Since the practice is over, we all went back to the dorm. As usual sasaengs would always wait outside the SM Entertainment. There’s nothing new here.

~~

As soon as we got here, everyone started doing their usual business while hyung caught my attention when he directly went inside our room so I followed.

I was about to twist the door knob when I heard something like he was talking to someone. It was unintentional that I was listening.

“Baby~ can you please get here as soon as you can?” he said in a low voice.

“Yes. Yes, I promise you’ll only be the one so promise me back that whatever happens, you will only believe and trust what I said.” He followed since I can’t hear what Maevic noona was saying.

“Saranghae” and he hanged up.

I decided to go inside and he looks somewhat surprised. “Oh Sehun-ah” he blunted.

“Hyung, it seems like you have called me in my complete name” I laughed and sat on his bed but before he could do something, I quickly stood up and transferred to my bed.

“Tss, you totally forgot.” He said and chuckled.

“I didn’t that’s why I transferred quickly. No one likes to taste your mighty kicks” I told him and he grins.

“Sehun-ah please help me.” He said out of nowhere. Help? With what?

Luhan’s POV

“No hyung! You can’t leave tonight” He crossed his arms as he walks back and forth inside our room.

“Just lower your voice! Promise, I’ll be back tomorrow lunch. I’ll tell manager-nim about this okay? I just need a back-up” I told him and continued packing some of my clothes.