Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles

A/N: Waaaaaaah! Here is the update! Are you guys getting excited with the story or i just made you feel bored with each chapter? 

aaaaaaah *Le sobs sorry. okay enough with these drama.

Dedicated to: wen_gyu (thanks for voting to each chapters *hart hart) 

~~

Luhan’s POV

Everyone was talking to each other but then Maevic excused herself to answer her phone call. I just smiled at her as she looked at me, I didn’t know why I’m feeling this way but I kept on looking outside and looking on my watch waiting for her to come back. I can’t handle it anymore and I’m missing her already so I decided to go after her.

“I’ll just go to the bathroom” I uttered and accidentally met Sehun’s gaze. I knew that he knows that I’m not going for the restroom but instead, going after Maevic.

I didn’t mind him because he is always a poker face. I went outside secretly hoping to see Maevic but she wasn’t. I took a little steps and I found her just around the corner of the restaurant still talking to someone. It wasn’t my intention to listen to their conversation but I heard that she mentioned something that really caught my attention.

I cleared my throat and unexpected things happened afterwards. 

“Wh-wha-what w-was th-that fo-fo-r?” she said still in shock and with her eyes broadened.

“You asked for a kiss didn’t you?” I asked her.

“b-but..” she muttered

“but it’s supposed to be on your lips?” I said and her eyes even widened. I smiled on her but almost wanted to laugh as I saw her expression. Her cheeks turned red and she was still spacing out.

“Oh, we should get back now. They must be looking for the both of us” I told her and held her shoulders as we headed back.

As we got back to our table, no one didn’t care at all. Maevic sat in front of me and my eyes still locked on her. In my peripheral vision, Sehun, who is seated just right next to me, was staring. A few moments after, the whole group decided to end the celebration.

I went on Maevic’s side as quickly as I could but a lot of EXO members surrounded her especially Tao and Chen who kept on talking at her. They seem to be good friends now but then my heart suddenly started to melt as she turned her eyes to meet my gaze. She was smiling beautifully that even my heart cannot resist keeping its normal heartbeat.

“Gomawo Luhan-sshi” she sweetly spoken to me.

“You’re always welcome” I smiled vibrantly on her and she did the same thing too.