Chapter 49: Give me love

3rd person's POV

It was the day when all the EXO members who were at the hospital saw Maevic smiled that big again. Sehun was behind her seeing both Maevic and Luhan's reaction. A doctor was beside him, still trying to examine his condition. Without hesitation she hurriedly went beside Luhan.

“L-Luhan, are you alright?” she said, stuttering.

Luhan looked at her tilting his head. Unsure if he knows the woman beside him.

“L-Luhan? Kwaenchana?” Maevic's eyes were blunting getting nervous for Luhan's situation.

“Who are you?” Luhan said.

With those 3 words that shocked everyone inside the room, Maevic suddenly burst in tears. Everyone was completely shocked and surprised.

“Luhan! Don't you remember me? Maevic? We were once...to-..together and I-I'm sorry for all the wrong things I have done.” she was crying trying to make him remember her and her love.

“Hyung are you serious about this? How about us? Do you know us?” Sehun uttered.

Luhan tilted his head again but shook it afterward. They panicked and asked the doctor about this.

“I'm so sorry. It must have been because of the worst situation that he had gone through and this must be the side effect.” the doctor explained.

“No! You just can't let him lose his memory! Please help him! Help him to remember all the things between the people he loves!” Maevic kneeled in front of Luhan and held his hand tightly.

“p-please Luhan, please I love you...” she cried and beg though the members cannot do anything.

“Don’t hold me” Luhan released her hands off of him.

Maevic looked at him with puffy and crying eyes and she thought of “Why is fate being like this to me? Taking away the man I love form me feels like my life was also been taken away. Is this really my destiny?”

Maevic stood up slowly and took small steps backward but Luhan suddenly held her hand and said...

“Don’t hold me because I want you to kiss me babe..” he looked at her and then smiled.

Within those minutes, all that Maevic just thought about is to kiss him but later on asked them what is really happening inside.