Chapter 35: Welcome Home

A/N: The last update before I'm gone busy! UWAAA TT_TT

This is dedicated to *drum rolls* .................................. MICATSAKAWAII - "hello! I'm dedicating this chapter to you! kekeke~ I'm looking forward to your good feedback. lol ppyong~"

ENJOY READING! 

---

Maevic’s POV

Korea is just few hours away from my own country but it feels like I’m having a jet lag. Well maybe because I wasn’t able to get enough sleep. Finally, I’m back here in the Philippines and I will be able to smell the polluted air. Kidding though it is true.

I walked calmly outside and there they are.

“Maevic!!!!” The three girls had finally run towards me, giving me the tightest hug and sweetest way to kill me.

“Guys, I can’t breath-e” I stutter.

“Gee~ you look so blooming and sexy! What happened to you and Lu—“ I covered Micah’s mouth since she was the only one who knows that Luhan and I were dating except that we are already together. No one knows it yet and later they will.

“Hey! That was unfair you should tell us!” Josephine crossed her arms and pouted. She is really acting immature haha!

“Later, let’s just go home first?” I told them and they nodded.

Just a few distance from us I saw this one guy facing his back on me. I knew it was him. Gerald. “Hey!” he turned around and greeted me with a smile. I can see from it that he misses me and so I hugged him.

“I missed you” he whispered and he means it.

“Tss! It’s your fault!” I punched him on his arm but I smiled to the thought of his plan. If it wasn’t because of him, there’s no Luhan and I.

“But thank you Gerald.” I patted his arms.

“For what?” I smiled and him. “Later, you’ll know everything” I smirked.

~~

“AISH JINJJA?!!!!!” Micah shouted and I pulled her back to where she was seated.

“Can you please don’t shout” I told her and she tried to fan herself while Josephine and Stephanie had their jaw-dropping reaction. I took a quick glance on Gerald and he was looking away from me.