Chapter 8: Oh it's you again

“I knew it. I’ve been looking at you but I’m not sure so I called out your name.” he said happily.

“Ah.. hehe” those were the only words that came out of my mouth.

“Hyung, who is she?” I heard Sehun whispered at him.

“Omo~ Sehun this is Maevic. She was staying in my old house with her friend for a couple of days. The one that I’ve been telling you.” He said to Sehun while tapping his back. I saw Sehun’s hand as he slowly raised it to shake our hands.

“Annyeong, I’m Sehun and nice to meet you” he smiled a little and we shook our hands. My hands are shaking but I tried my best to control it so he won’t notice.

“Come take a sit with us” Sehun invited me to join them but I told them that I just finished.

“It’s okay, I’ll treat you another bubble tea okay? So sit down now” Sehun said and I wasn’t able to resist since he ran to the counter to order another tea.

I was left on the table facing Luhan, and I feel that I’m literally sweating. I took out my handkerchief but I forgot that I used it to wipe Luhan’s shirt so instead, I just used my hands as I waved it sideward to give me some cool air.

“Are you okay?” Luhan looked at me as he softly said those words.

“Ah..h yes I’m fine.” I said without looking at him. Sehun arrived with the bubble tea and he handed it to me.

“Kamsahamnida” I said as I bowed quickly.

“You know Korean?” Sehun asked and took a sip of his drink. Oh gosh, I never knew he was really hot while drinking bubble tea.. He’s ruining my bias list!

“I know a little hehe” I said.

“So what are you doing here? I mean it was already late and you’re alone. Where’s your friend by the way?” Luhan suddenly asked.

I looked at him slowly trying to be careful not to die with his stunning smile. He was also drinking his tea that Sehun bought him and the way he curled his lips made me spill out the drink that I was sipping.

“Ya! Kweanchana?” he asked and he took out some tissues and started wiping my face. My blood rushed into my veins as I felt his soft hands touching the skin of my cheeks but at the same time I feel so embarrassed in front of them. I heard Sehun laughed and he said

“Hyung, she must be dazed by you. Look what happened! Haha” he was laughing at me and it was alright since, he really looks cute. Besides, he was always in a poker face during their performances.