Chapter 50: Troubles

Luhan's POV

Everyone has darted their eyes with different emotions. Anger, confusion. Those two standing in front of us were the reasons why we've come into this kind of situation.

I felt that Maevic got closer to me, securing both of our safety. Holding my hand as if never wanting to let go.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun made the first move.

Avoiding the eyes of the other members, Miu and Gerald asked if they can talk to us in private. At first Sehun didn't agree on their plan and wanted be left behind inside the room but sooner he let them be.

“Now start” I told them.

“I'm really sorry for what I've done Luhan and Maevic. I deserve no forgiveness but at least now the burden I'm feeling feels so light now. I wanted to say sorry for a thousand times.” Suddenly Miu kneeled down in front of us.

We were both startled. Maevic asked her to stand up, lending her hand to Miu as a sign of forgiveness. “Everything happens for a reason Miu but I hope you'd learn form this.” She said.

Miu was crying but Maevic tried to clam her down. I drifted my eyes to the guy who were looking at them. Seated at the sofa just across where I was sitting down.

“Gerald” I called him and he looked.

“I...I just wanted to say sorry to you Maevic. The regrets I have of doing those things to you were unforgivable so...” He stood up and went to me.

“Luhan? Can you punch me as hard as you can?” He asked.

“Why?” I asked back.

He smiled a little. I saw Maevic approaching and when I was about to give him what he wants, Maevic punched him on his arms. It was light but I knew it would hurt at least.

“You crazy! It won't help a thing! Go and fix yourself! I wanted to see the best friend I have before.” She was now crying.

“i'm so sorry.. really sorry..” he said and hugged her tight. At first I was having second thoughts of letting him but as an open-minded boyfriend, I just let them.

“Uhm guys we have a problem” a sudden barge of the EXO members opened the door causing us to have blunted eyes.