Chapter 33: Three Letter Word

A/N: Hello! How was the last chapter? I hope this one will be good as well. 

This chapter is dedicated to ............... HeyItsEricaaa - "i decided todedicate this chapter to you :) Thank you, i hope you continue to support my story <3"

Enjoy everyone! 

~~

Luhan’s POV

I have the guts to wake up early in the morning, hoping to see the most important woman in my life sleeping beside me but..

“Maevic?” I called out because no one was beside me. There was no her.

I got up and went outside to look for her until a delicious smell of bacon and eggs caught my senses. I immediately went to the kitchen only to see her, cooking our breakfast.

“Omo! You’re awake already. Good morning” she greeted and smiled as she turned around holding the bowl of fried rice.

“You cooked all of these?” She nodded and I sat on the table hungrily looking and grabbing pieces of the prepared food.

She sat down and started eating also, taking first the bacons which is her most favorite. There is something that looks different on her and I knew what it was.

“Maevic, you seem to change your clothes” I said.

“Oh yes! Uhm Mrs. Jang went here earlier and I was the one who got these.” She smiled again and took another bacon strip.

“Good” I smiled back. “But those lingerie makes you look even sexier” I murmured.

I saw that she stopped what she was doing and I looked at her, which turns out that she was looking at me with rounded eyes. “Pervert” she said.

“D-did you hear m-me?” I asked in the state of embarrassment and she nodded.

I bowed my head and apologized but she just laughed “Luhan-sshi, don’t ever say that joke again alright.” Whew! Good thing she wasn’t mad at me but really, she does look like sexy. Ugh! What am I thinking

~~

“Luhan? What is here in Damyang?” She asked as we walk outside and began our little date.

“Damyang is actually a small town outside the city. It is known for having a lot of beautiful bamboo trees. Look, we’re going there” I pointed on the right side of the place which shows the entrance for the park.