Chapter 19: Pressured Heart

A/N: Sorry for the very slow UD. 

I won't bringing up some drama because i know you guys are longing for an update but your authornim always fails you. :( Mianhe. *I thought I said that no dramas right? Ugh hahaha.

ENJOY!

---

Maevic’s POV

As I arrived into the filming set, people looked very busy. I haven’t seen Luhan yet since it was just the driver who picked me up on the house.

I walked towards the place and it was really covered with tension and stress. Even I felt pressured too not because of the music I’m going to film but knowing that Luhan will be my partner.

“Breathe in, breath out” I whispered to myself and jumped afterwards as I felt cold hands tapped my shoulders.

“Are you okay?” it was Luhan.

“Ne. I haven’t seen you in a while. Where have you been?” I asked him.

“Just gotten prepared by the stylist and now it’s your turn. Kajja!” he said and pulled me to the tent.

It was the different stylist now unlike the first time who gave me a makeover. Luhan stayed inside and in my peripheral vision, he was looking no. He was staring at me.

Luhan’s POV

I sat down just close enough to her and waited until she finishes. I was looking on her innocent face as the stylist gave her a makeover. I’ve just realized that I wasn’t looking at her already but now I’m staring.

~tug tug tug tug

My heartbeat started being abnormal again. It has been weeks since this pain in my chest started and still, I’m curious to know the reason behind this.

“There she’s done!” the stylist uttered. She turned Maevic’s chair toward mine and there I saw an angel in front of me.

“Pretty” I smiled and I saw her blushed.

We went out of the tent and everyone seems to be ready. They asked us to get in place and gave us the idea of the music video that we are going to film.

It was My Turn to Cry which is one of the new songs from our new album Miracles in December. The theme would be couples who were being separated because of certain situations that neither one of them cannot handle.

It started well and each of the members helped their partners to act well. The last one to shoot was Maevic and I.