Chapter 22: Myeondong

A/N: Annyeong ACTIVE and SILENT readers :) Are you all doing well? I know you're not hahaha okay okay, *hands-up. Sorry for the slow update. School is really ............. asdfghjkl yeah right. 

okay, leggo! 
ENJOY! ;>

~~

Luhan’s POV

“Manager hyung! Can we go to somewhere since we don’t have our schedule today?” I heard Tao asking our Manager to give us some free time.

“Ne. Manager hyung jebal?” and Lay followed by begging him and they succeeded.

Everyone hurried to put on their jackets and masks. I put on my shades and a thick scarf around my neck almost covering half of my face. It’s better to be safe and to avoid sasaeng fans.

As we arrived, we divided into 3 groups with four members. Tao, Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the first one to leave. Kyungsoo, Jongin, Suho and Lay were the next ones. Lastly, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun and I were the last.

“Where should we go now?” Xiumin asked.

“Let’s have some coffee first.” I told them but Sehun nudged my arm and I gave him a so-what-now look.

“Let’s go somewhere else hyung” he whispered and he grinned. We slowly walk to make Xiumin and Chen go ahead of us and when we got the chance to sneak out, we ran into the other block leaving them behind.

“haha! They would never know that we left them” Sehun laughed and we proceeded to the boutiques.

While we were walking, I saw Sehun stopped looking into one of the boutiques. “Sehun-nah” I called him but his eyes were locked inside. I followed his gaze but I saw no one inside.

“Hyung, I think I saw someone familiar..” he hissed and didn’t hesitate to go inside while I just followed him.

“Waah!” Sehun and a girl both screamed when she suddenly popped out of the stands.

“Noona!” Sehun shouted and when I saw her face, a smile formed in my lips.

Maevic’s POV

“Waah!” I shouted and the other boy did when we suddenly faced each other. I was getting something from the bottom of the stall when this guy here suddenly appeared.

“noona!” he called my eyes furrowed and I saw someone behind him. It was Luhan, and now I’m pretty sure the guy who screamed together with me was Sehun. I smiled at him but turned to face Sehun.