Chapter 7: Bubble Tea

Ehem* Here's the update :)) 
Sorry to keep you waiting. ENJOY! 

-------

I was just sitting on the couch with my curled knees. I still feel sad about that dream and I kept on thinking what if it was real. Ugh! It was way too unbearable! Come on Maevic what are you thinking?! I hit my head and I saw Gerald coming near me.

“Hey can you stop that?” I saw his eyebrows curled as he sat down beside me.

“Just leave me alone” I said and covered my eyes with the small pillow. He tried to put it away on my face and since he was stronger than me, he threw it on the floor and he held up my face.

“That wouldn’t help. Though it was only a dream, we still have a lot of time here in Korea. So instead of having tantrums, go enjoy yourself.” He placed his arms around my shoulders trying to comfort me.

“Who knows maybe somewhere out there, you’ll see Luhan…….with Sehun” he laughed. I looked at him with furrowed eyes and I laughed afterwards. He made me smile again and I really thank him for that. I mean I thank him for being a good best friend all over the years.

“I have to go somewhere important so you can go have fun but stay within the city okay? You might get lost” he said. He gave me a map with a small note that says the places where I could go and he also gave me a pocket money in case I wanted to go shopping.

“This is it? I need more” I told him as I showed him the money that he gave me.

“You don’t like it? I’ll take it back.” He said but before that could have happen, I get a hold of the money and laughed so hard at him. He left the house and I stood up in the middle of the room thinking where I should go first.

I got out of the house and I feel so happy. Since our house was just few blocks away from the main city, I decided to walk. I wandered around the streets and to my surprise, I was standing in front of the BWCW shop. I looked inside hoping that Exo was there but they’re not. There were only few customers that time so I entered. I saw their pictures and everything and I even kept looking on each details of the shop. Aaaaaah~ I know they’ve been here. I said to myself as I rushed my fingers through the wall.

“Excuse me may I help you?” I heard a guy’s voice behind me.

“Ahh. No I’m just looking around.” I said with a broken voice. The man just nodded and smiled and he left. I was really ashamed because I’m sure that he noticed my fingers running through the walls of the shop. I took some pictures secretly and I left.

Where should I go next? Hmmmm. I turned my head as I look up and I saw a big poster of EXO in a building and it was a pop up store. I walk fast through the street and entered the store. I hurriedly grab some EXO merchandises for myself and for my friends. I bought a lot so I was now holding two big bags containing the merchandises.