Chapter 45: Fallen Apart

Luhan’s POV

I temporarily left the world and all I knew when I wake up, I could see the girl whom I loved the most. Instead, the person who welcomed me back to the real world is my best bud Sehun.

Most likely, his emotions were unreadable. He’d usually give straight faces to everyone but this time, it was different. I could see how worried and sad he was. I have no idea whether it was because of me or our career.

Maybe both?       

“Se-Sehun” I mumbled his name.

“H-Hyung! Are you alright? I-I’ll call the doctor wait here!” he immediately went out of the room.

I tried to recall what just happened and suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my chest. In my heart. I remembered everything when Maevic just left me like that.

Sehun got back together with a Doctor and a nurse. They started examining my body, getting my heartbeat as they look at their wristwatches, instructing me to inhale and exhale slowly and everything they’d usually do to a patient.

“Doc? How is he?” Sehun asked.

“He’s fine now but remember what I said earlier.” I saw the doctor patted his shoulders and smiled a little. Sehun bowed as they left and sat down beside me.

“Hyung what happened?”  He stared blankly at me but I could still feel he was worried.

“I can barely remember but all I know is that I’m broken” I sighed.

“Luhan hyung!” he hissed and I looked at him.

“Hmm? She left me just like that. What do you expect from me? Still smile like nothing just happened? Like I’d still see her when I get back home?” I was trying to calm down but my emotions were getting over me.

“But this is already getting out of hand. You see? You’re getting sick and all of us were getting worried about you.” He was breathing heavy.

“Getting worried about me or our career? I can just leave like Kris did so you guys have nothing to worry about me either.” I said in one blink.

“What are you talking about! What is wrong with you huh!” Sehun stood up and now the sadness that surrounds him was being replaced by anger.

“Or maybe just kill me. Much better.” I smirked.