Chapter 42: End

A/N: No one asked for a dedication so, i'll be dedicating this chapter to EVERYONE! 

Yehet~ an UPDATE! 

Enjoy! 

~~

3rd person’s POV

After spending some more nights in the hospital, Maevic finally recovered and got discharged. Her friends arranged to look for another place to stay but they ended up in a hotel instead of a house.

“Hey, are you alright?” Josephine asked her as she was blankly staring while seating on the wheelchair being pushed by Gerald.

She nodded.

Everyone is so worried about her. The doctor had told them she was experiencing severe depression and gave them advice to bring her out every day into the mall or somewhere else.

They called a taxi cab and went inside. While they’re on their way to hotel Maevic finally spoke up.

“Where are we going? This isn’t the way back to the house” she said.

“We’ll go to somewhere else and I bet, it was way better than staying in that house.” Micah hissed.

“No! Bring me back to that house!” she eventually shouted and all of them were shocked.

She was trying to stop the cab but Gerald who was on the front seat would keep telling the driver to just continue driving. While Maevic was trying to get off, the girls try to stop her. Maevic was having a mental breakdown.

“Please, bring me back .. H-he’ll come back for s-sure” she started crying.

“lu-luh-luhan …” the way she called his name is the only proof that she loves him and no matter how much pain she feels now, there’s no doubt Luhan will always be the one she’ll choose in the end.

Her friends hugged her as she kept on crying. “Maevic, at least try to give yourself sometime. I know it is difficult but please, don’t let yourself suffer because of this man.” Stephanie said as she caressed her back.

They finally got off the cab and hurriedly went inside the hotel to check-in. They went to their respective rooms wherein Micah and Maevic were in one room, Josephine and Stephanie was in the other room next to them and Gerald stays alone across Maevic’s rooms.

Maevic went inside first and the others were left on the hallway. They were saddened by her situation and they haven’t seen her smile yet.