Chapter 18: New Project

A/N: Woooooooo! after so many days! Sorry to keep you guys waiting! 

ENJOY :)

-----

Sehun’s POV

I was being awakened by a voice that was familiar to me and it was Luhan hyung. I really feel sleepy, I proceeded to continue my sleep since Luhan hyung stopped waking me up. My phone alarmed and that was the time I decided to wake up. I saw a note beside my bed and read it.

Sehun-na, Luhan hyung will go out for an exercise and in case our manager would look for me just tell him that I went out to exercise arasseo?

The other members were still asleep since we don’t have anything to do today. I went out to look for hyung and I think of where to find him. The Han River. I changed my outfit and even wore a mask just in case those fans would recognize me. When I was on my way out of our dorm, I came across with Manager Hyung.

“Sehun, where are you heading to?” he said.

I scratched my head thinking if I’d tell him the truth. Wait there’s nothing wrong about telling him that I’d go out to look for Luhan.

“Manager hyung, I’ll go after Luhan hyung who went out for an exercise.” I told him.

“Oh arasseo, but be back as fast as you can. We have a new project to talk as well.” He said and gave me this look. I knew what he meant by that and he was talking about the fans including the sasaeng ones.

I was almost there but in a distance I saw two people running and playing around at the park. I was sure that the guy was Luhan but what surprises me is that he was with Maevic. They kept running around and as I watched them, an unexpected situation happened.

“Ehem” I cleared my throat. Their heads turned into my direction as I saw both of their widened eyes.

Luhan’s POV

Sehun was standing just few feet away from us. I let her go before Sehun would think of something. My heart skipped a beat as I held her in my arms. I cannot understand why and this shouldn’t happen.

“Sehun!” I turned to him and pretended that nothing happened.

“Hyung” he said and walked towards us. His eyes were looking at Maevic and he greeted her.

“Oh Annyeong Maevic-sshi. You’re here too?” he said.

“Ah ne. I was out for an exercise and …” I ceased her.