Chapter 43: So Long

Dedicated to: luhan_kluchan

"I hope you like it!" - authornim

everyone enjoy! *winks*

--

Maevic's POV

"Are you sure about this?" All of my girl-friends asked while looking bewildered.

I nodded as a simple answer.

"You haven't say good-" I abruptly cut Micah off.

"I've done it." I could see their eyes widened in surprise. "What's done is done. Actually, I've never seen anything good in saying goodbyes" I continued.

The door opened and I could see Gerald on the edge of the door with his left hand holding our passports and plane tickets.

"Are you ready? We will leave in 4 hours." He said and he was looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

I was waiting for him to smile back but he didn't because I know that he knows it was just a fake smile. He knows me really well.

We were about to get on the cab when I suddenly stopped.

"Hey are you okay?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes uhm, you guys go ahead. I just need to go somewhere." Without waiting for their permission, I ran away and took another cab from the hotel.

It was just a few minutes when I got off few blocks away from EXO's dorm. I was careful enough that no one can see or notice me especially Luhan.

"Oh please answer your phone.." I murmured to myself as I keep on walking back and forth waiting for Sehun to pick up his phone.

I tried for almost four times until I got a miracle and he answered.

"Sehun-ah!" I was supposed to yell but I realized I was in public so I covered my mouth and looked around.

"I need to see you now, I'm here at the park few blocks away from your dorm. I'll be quick I promise." I said and hanged the phone. I wasn't sure enough if he'd go because I hanged the phone quick.

I waited there for few more minutes until someone called me.

"Noona" it was him I know. I turned my pace and saw this grown up man. Expecting for his happy face, though he always projects that poker face, it was all different now. He looks so stressed, down, and he's much thinner than I thought.

"Sehun-ah, what happened to you?" I asked.

He walked to the inner part of the park and sat on the swing. I did the same too and waited for him to talk.

"Noona-shi.." he whispered and I looked at him.

"Why do people always have to come in someone's life and make it wonderful but then, leaves without any good reason?" he said still looking on the ground.

"What? Sehun! I have a reason for leaving him. You know that because you were there right? Why does it seem like you were blaming me?" I was shaking, and I don't want to cry.

"You've never let him explain, and now you're leaving without telling us. Without telling him.." How did Sehun know? Did Gerald tell him?

"H-How did you know?" My voice cracks.

"I was looking all over for you and even ask for my friend's help. Earlier I got a call from the airline where my friend was working and he told me one of your friend purchased tickets back to your country." He said and now he looked at me with his furrowed but sad expression.