Chapter 4: Hello Korea

*Fast Forward*

1 week after it is already our vacation and it’s our time to leave the country. I feel so excited but somehow nervous because I don’t have any idea if I will be able to see my Luhan. I know a lot of fangirls would die just to see him but everyone deserves a lucky chance. I thought.

We went to the airport together with my friends. My parents are busy with their work, so they weren’t able to be here with us. I walked at the back of the car to get my luggage but I accidentally bumped into a guy. I almost fell but I manage not to so I just said sorry to him without looking at his face.

“Tss” he said. I continued to walk to the car and that was the time that I looked at the man who I accidentally bumped but he was now walking towards the entrance and I couldn’t see his face.

“Hey!” I heard someone shouted on my left ear. It was Gerald.

“Wth! Why do you need to shout?!” I said.

“Whom are you looking at?” he asked.

“No one. Let’s go now?” I said and pulled my luggage.

We were already in front of the entrance and I bid my friends a goodbye. Micah was crying not because she will miss me but she wanted to go with us. While Steph and Josephine gave me the stuffs that they wanted to give for their bias which are Xiumin and Tao. We now went inside, and got our plane tickets. We stayed at the departure area to wait for our flight.

“I’ll just look around okay?” I told Gerald.

“Okay but be back soon! I wanted to sleep.” He said and placed his wore his earphones.

I walked to the airport and stopped in every food and souvenir shop. I heard two guys talking in Korean so looked back. The two of them were wearing sunglasses, mask and a hoodie. Shit, is that Lay and Luhan? I thought.

I really couldn’t figure it out because honestly, I couldn’t see their faces but of course, I know that those kinds of fashion are used to be a kpop idol especially Lay. I noticed that I was already staring at them so turned my head back and decided to go back to Gerald.

After so many hours, it’s now time for us to go. I kept on smiling and taking pictures as we walk to the airplane. The stewardess greeted us nicely. I looked for my seat and unfortunately, Gerald and I won’t be sitting right next to each other.

We were on a first class since my best friend is really rich and besides he cannot take to seat in small place for a long time. I was seated beside the window and I kept on looking outside although we haven’t left yet. I felt someone seated right next to me but I didn’t pay attention to it.

The airplane takes off and I decided to calm down. I looked at the person beside me, it was a man. He was leaning his head looking on the other side. The hoodie he was wearing seems familiar to me but I couldn’t remember when and where I saw it. I felt sleepy too so I decided to take a nap so I rested my head on the chair.

After 1 hour and 45 minutes, I heard the pilot saying that we have already arrived. I rubbed my eyes but I noticed that my head was leaning on the guy’s shoulder. Oh fck.. This is so embarrassing. I said to myself. I felt that the guy was also starting to wake up so I pretended that I was still sleeping.

Guy’s POV

Aigoo, this girl’s head is heavy. Should I wake her up? I looked into the girl’s face and it seems very familiar. She is cute somehow although she was sleeping with her mouth open.

I took out my phone to take a picture of her but I didn’t notice that it has a shutter sound and the girl suddenly woke up.

Maevic’s POV

WTH! Did he just take a picture of me? I told myself. I opened my eyes and moved my head away from him.

“I…I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“Uhhh it’s okay.” He said in a very low tone.

“Did you just take a photo of me?” I asked because I couldn’t help it. I pretended to be asleep and I knew my mouth was opened.

“Eh? Anieyo.. It was my message alert tone. Sorry” he said and I nodded.

We both stood up and got our bags, he left ahead of me and I saw he was with another guy.

“Wow!” Gerald and I both said and we looked at each other laughing.

The airport was big and we kept on taking selcas just like any other tourists. We went to the luggage section where it usually comes out. I saw my bag coming and I immediately took it but it seems a little bit heavier now. I didn’t have much time to check if it was really my bag because my evil best friend left me and I saw him already outside talking to the taxi driver.

----

Okay that's the two chapters! How was it????? I'm realy curious about it if it's good or not. 

i guess it was boring... 

leave your comments and vote also if you liked it :))) 

Saranghae! <3