Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor

ENJOY! 

----

I haven’t slept much not because of feeling happy with yesterday’s situation but I feel nervous how I’m supposed to tell my friends in the Philippines that I’ve been starred to do the photo shoot with their ultimate bias. I know they won’t believe me but as soon as the pictures are out, I know they’re going to do everything they can to go here and kill me.

I decided to talk them through Skype and ask them if they could gather around in one place. It was 11 o’clock here in the morning after few hours of waiting, they finally arrived at Stephanie’s house and went online. I missed their faces, and their weird and uncontrollable laughs. And now the video chat started…

“Hi Maevic!!” they all shouted that made my ears hurt.

“Guys you don’t need to shout!” I said and laughed.

“Aigoo, we miss you already! When are you coming back?” Josephine asked and I saw her pout her lips.

“Yes, when are you giving us our gifts? The BWCW items? The Korean snacks? When? When? Huh?!!” Micah said and got near the screen. I laughed so hard seeing her derp face.

“Just wait. Maybe after a month, I’ll be there.” I smiled and they all looked at each other.

“After a month?!!!!” they asked together and they screamed it. I nodded and smiled.

I remembered that I called them not because I miss them, well sort of, but there’s something I need to tell them. I was silent for a moment as I was looking away from the laptop and suddenly they called my attention.

“Maevic! Are you okay?” Stephanie asked.

“Ne. Uhh guys, there’s something I need to tell you and this is important.” I said hoping that they would listen and believe me. And of course, wishing that they won’t get mad at me.

“What is it? Tell us ppali!” Micah told me and her face was now serious that made me more nervous.

“I don’t know if you will believe me bu..t”

“Just tell us!!!!! You’re making me nervous! Gosh.” Micah said. She doesn’t know how nervous I’ am than what she was feeling right now. I took a deep breath and let it out.

“Girls, I had a pho…” I stopped as I heard someone ringing the doorbell.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

It was a little annoying since the doorbell keeps ringing continuously.