Chapter 27: Asking her out

A/N: Thank you so much for your patience! ^^. 

ENJOY :) 

~~

Maevic’s POV

There’s nothing to do here again, being left alone in this huge house wherein one person stays and eventually talks with the air.

“Aigoo! What should I do?!” I asked myself, leaning my back against the couch while staring at the ceiling.

I know what to do. I opened my laptop and browsed through the internet in case something new was being exposed from EXO.

Scroll~

Scroll~

There’s nothing new, good thing the way Luhan dresses yesterday was pretty good. No one had a chance to see him.

~buzz

I receive a message from my Filipino friend which is Micah. I opened and read her message.

Sent from: Micah
11:55am

Hey! I heard, Gerald left you there on purpose. How are you and Luhan anyway? Anything new or maybe you guys are going out now? We hope to see you soon, we didn’t know Gerald has a stupid plan leaving you there. HAHA!

PS.
say hi to Kris for me, but! Let Luhan do it. :P

xoxo.

She made me smile again, the way she addresses her messages were really crazy. I missed all of them, and hoping to see them soon as I expected turned out to be in an opposite way.

I closed my eyes for a while until I heard my phone beeped. Surprisingly to see who it was from, I held my phone thinking what to reply to him. Luhan again.

He was inviting me to hangout today. There’s nothing bad about it but to the point of arriving at the conclusion that sasaeng fans would catch us made my decision even complicated. Before I could even reply to him, he sent another one.

Sent from: Lu Han
12:16pm

Don’t worry, I’m working out how to disguise the fans. Wear something different too or anything that would be a little hard to recognize you. That’ll help. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

I gasped to know that he’ll be here in a few minutes. I quickly ran to my room, tooka bath and finally face the most difficult part of life. What to wear?!

Luhan’s POV

Few hours earlier

Our 3 days’ vacation starts today and since I have nowhere else to go beside from China, I decided to stay here in Korea. Other EXO members already had planned to go somewhere else.

Kris hyung, Lay, and Tao planned to be back at China while others went back to their family.

“Sehun-ah!” I called Sehun from my room, looking at my phone.

“Oh hyung? Aren’t you planning to go back at China?” he sat beside me.

“Aniyeo. I’m planning to spend it here in Korea” I said still looking on my phone.

“Ah, you want it to spend with MaeMae” my eyes widened making my head turn away from my phone.

“What did you called her? MaeMae?” I glared at him and he laughed so hard. I playfully punched his arms but to tell you the truth I found it so cute.

“But Luhan hyung, how are you guys doing now?” I knew who he was pertaining to.

“I don’t know” I massaged my temple. “Should I ask her out?” I added and suddenly received a punch from Sehun.

“Ya! What was that for!?” I was about to take revenge but I saw his face looking so serious.

“Be honest! Are you falling for her?” that was unexpected, and never thought this maknae would even dare to ask me these kinds of questions.

“I can’t tell you because even I, was unsure of what I feel. Asking her out must be the way to find out everything.” I told him and sighed.

Sehun patted my back. “I understand hyung. Go and ask her out but be careful about the—“ I cut him off.

“I know. I asked her to disguise as well, I don’t want her to feel being in a false issue that sasaeng fans loves to create.” I grinned and he did the same thing too.

I could feel that Sehun supports me all the way especially when it is about love. But now I’m going to need his support even more.

I’ll give this one a try.

~ To be Continued

A/N: Hey, I'm sorry for a short update. My mind is still having a hangover due to my exams. :3 
Actually i still do have one more exam left. T^T 

Anyway, I hope you guys like it though. 

Luhan is on his next move! HAHAHA.